Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Spiritless Wings

Knight Shadrahk

PROLOGUE

Boom!

Many of the ponies gathered at the fields in Sweet Apple Acres jumped slightly at the noise.

The ponies were all gathered, to watch Rainbowdash preform various aerobatic stunts.

"Wow she did another sonic rainboom!" exclaimed a pony from the crowd.

"I wish she wouldn't do those so close to the ground," Fluttershy muttered.

Twilight Sparkle chuckled at the cream colored pony. "Oh Fluttershy I'm sure Rainbowdash knows what she's doing."

"But what if she makes a mistake, and crashes?" Fluttershy asked timidly.

"Oh I'm sure she won't!"

Twilight and Fluttershy both turned around to see the voice belonged to a burnt orange colored pony.

"Applejack!" Twlight and Fluttershy exclaimed, happy to see their friend.

"Howdy girls! I see Rarity and Pinkie haven't made it yet."

Boom!

"I sure wish Rainbowdash wouldn't cut it so close like that..." Applejack said. "I swear she's gonna kill herself doing that!"

"Oh, I'm sure she won't!" Twilight said.

"I sure hope she doesn't... Oh, I don't like watching her do this..." Fluttershy muttered.

"Well she wanted to help the charity, and she figured this show would be the best way to do so"

"But Twilight, see keeps getting closer to the ground each time! What if she can't pull up in time! I still think this was a bad idea!"

"Applejack, she's done this for years, I hardly believe she doesn't know what she's doing."

Fluttershy raised her hoof, and asked the two ponies to quit argueing. "We're here to support Rainbowdash and support the charity..." She said.

Both ponies sighed.

"You're right Fluttershy"

"I reckon' you are!"

"Good..." Fluttershy said, smiling.

Boom!

The three mares turned around to see Rainbowdash fly upwards again, as she always did.

"...Where is she?" someone in the crowd asked.

Applejack was the first to arrive to the field, followed by Fluttershy then Twilight.

Part of the field, has now become a crater, due to the crash.

"Is she okay???" Fluttershy asked frantically. "Oh please let her be okay!"

"I don't know!" Applejack shouted. Twilight! Can you use some of your magic to make sure she's alive?"

"I'll try," Twilight responded. Her horn started to glow, and the purple pony exclaimed. "She's breathing! But she need medical attention fast!"

Someone in the crowd had called the medics, who arrived quickly on scene, with a carriage to transport the fallen Raindbowdash to a hospital.

As the medics loaded her in the carriage, Fluttershy, who's eyes were full of tears, asked, "What's gonna happen to her?"

The head medic, shook his head. "It doesn't look good, but we'll find out more at the hospital."

• Brohoof 14

• 2 weeks later...