Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the worst way to die in your opinion? And how would you rather die.

MLP Moth

• 1 month later...

I seen a certain type of genre of anime involving tentacles and it was pretty disturbing. My facial expression throughout the whole thing was like msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png yeah, I think those types of anime you should stay away from. I can not imagine having giant tentacles going up my gloryhole and ripping my body in half from the inside.

• Brohoof 1

I read a fanfic once called "The Expiriments of Twilight Sparkle" and basically anything in that.

Pinkie is dissected by one of her best friends, while the rest of her best friends are forced to watch and scream. And that isn't even the worst thing in the story.

The best way would be as at an old age and somehow having your death being a way to save someone else. If I were 90 and told I could destroy all forms of cancer through death, I'd probably let them kill me.

*reads fan-fic* damn you, curiosity!!! 

Anyway, the worst way for me to die would be *hesitates*. Picture this being killed by one that you are very close to, but you are also being a sacrifice that requires your heart to be pulled out as your still awake. You're unable to speak because they have cut out your tongue.

The way I'd want to die is falling head first from a really high cliff, into stone.

*reads fan-fic* damn you, curiosity!!! 

Anyway, the worst way for me to die would be *hesitates*. Picture this being killed by one that you are very close to, but you are also being a sacrifice that requires your heart to be pulled out as your still awake. You're unable to speak because they have cut out your tongue.

The way I'd want to die is falling head first from a really high cliff, into stone.

Lol indiana jones. 

Having you face dragged on asphalt by a fast sports car! That would be painful. Having a few of your teeth bumped up into your gums.

How the car just run me over 

Hmm, the worst way to die would (in my opinion) would have to be either:

• Drowning
  • Burned Alive
  • Hit by a Car
  • Stabbed
  • Sawed in Half
  • Eaten Alive (Buried)
  • Laughing

I have a huge fear of dieing so these may be... overwhelming.

Alone would be the worst way to die. Not being able to tell anyone how you feel about them before hand. Leaving things unanswered to the ones you loved.

If I could choose my death I would want it to be something like Randy Pausch. He knew what was coming and he used that knowledge to help others. He chose to concentrate on what he did best and helped millions of people in ways that he could not fathom. I want to do something like this. Not necessarily so large scale, but I just want to help out the ones I love so that they are ready once I am gone.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not so much the worst way but certainly a very painful way. Getting barbed wire shoved down your throat and having it come out your glory-hole. You can be hanged like Christmas lights!

being hanged, drawn and quartered

imagine all that pain of being hanged but letting you live, dragging you along on the ground then having your intestines cut out and letting you live until you bleed out

I'd rather get the needle then go through that.

I would prefer not to be drawn and quartered; thankfully, that doesn't occur that much in the present day.

Though in the end, it won't matter. Dead is dead. 

it scares me how you said "that much" do they still so that? I'm scared I'm never going to Europe if they still have people that do that.

Being dipped into hot oil and being fried alive would be a horrible way to die. Necklacing, or having a tire filled with petrol wrapped around your neck and lit up would also be painful. I would rather die a natural death, but only after living a good life.

it scares me how you said "that much" do they still so that? I'm scared I'm never going to Europe if they still have people that do that.

Well, it's illegal in Europe; Great Britain abolished the "drawn and quartered" execution in 1870, and many other countries didn't even allow it in the first place. 

But of course, you can't regulate anything; the government won't execute you, but a few people will, such as terrorists. 

Wait...but how do they "draw" them without getting attention?

Edit: Belarus is the only country that hasn't joined the European Convention on Human Rights. Then again, they don't have any "drawn and quartered" execution there. 

Edited by Cartophile

Well, it's illegal in Europe; Great Britain abolished the "drawn and quartered" execution in 1870, and many other countries didn't even allow it in the first place. 

But of course, you can't regulate anything; the government won't execute you, but a few people will, such as terrorists. 

Wait...but how do they "draw" them without getting attention?

Edit: Belarus is the only country that hasn't joined the European Convention on Human Rights. Then again, they don't have any "drawn and quartered" execution there. 

They can do it on Halloween and pretend like it's a parade but I doubt that people will be dumb enough to ignore a real drawing and quartering with a very good actor because the "actor" will be screaming and crying and stuff

Any death that involves me not breathing freaks me out. Slow and painful deaths are scary and hurts even when I think about it. I'd rather die in any way that involves me not being conscious like being asleep or something.

Ingesting bleach and have it eat away at your throat and esophagus, forcing to your body to vomit excessively in a futile attempt to expel that which is destroying it and suffering through an agony beyond imagination before the relief of death.

That in my opinion, is probably one of, if not the worst way to go.

The best way to die for me would be to go in my sleep or a bullet to the brain, since they're quick and easy. 

Well, like Tender Voice said, dying alone would be terrible.

But dying alone in any sort of way that means I can't breathe would be even worse (and what TimeLordRainbowDash said).

And the best way to die would be with some sort of gas that I could breathe and would simply make me fall asleep (forever), or a bullet in a place that would kill me instantly.

The Worst way to die for me would probably being a victim in the temple of doom from indiana jones... ugh, ripping their heart out then drowning in lava... thank goodness its not real. the best way would have a doctor put me to sleep and kill me... if thats even legal.

Worst way to die? 

Cancer.

I've know many people who have died of cancer. Just knowing you're going to die in a matter of weeks or maybe even days is terrible. I myself am afraid of death. It must be horrid to know that.

2 of my friends mother's died of cancer. One actually just died about 3 weeks ago. She had a cancer, got rid of it, but it came back doubled. The other, she died a year ago due to breast cancer. I miss them both like they were my own mother's. :(

I only hope that one day in the future a cure for cancer can be found. 

• Brohoof 1

Drowning or being burnt alive must be horrendous. I hope my death can be quick and painless, like dying in my sleep or of old age.

Edited by vixxen

Drowning, burnt alive, bleeding to death, suffocation, chemical burns, crushed organs, trauma, and polar bears.

Basically my personal reasons for not leaving my basement.

I believe the worst way to die would probably be any death relating to a slow, very painful death. Stuff like being burned alive slowly is an example, or being dipped in acid or something. 

I would rather die by doing something heroic and being remembered for that act. I want to die young, but not at my prime. I'd rather not live long in the world, seeing how the perks of being old seem to not be good. 

Inhaling glass shards is a pretty bad way to go. Actually the disease Necrotitis Fascitis is probably worse (that's a flesh eating disease).

Another bad way to go is getting screwed by an elephant, or a whale mellow.png . 

I can't believe I said that, and haven't deleted it yet. Oh well smile.png

Edited by Silver fox 117