Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all. (Don't talk to us we're crazy.)

Charcoal Embers

Oh dear god I don't even want to think about what it would be like if there was more than two of us. (Yeah it's bad enough with just this guy here I don't want another one taking up space in here.) Well I guess introductions are in order, I am charcoal. (And as prviously stated I am caprisha.) I or at least one of us would have said it before but neither of us relised that the 100 character minimum was a minimum, and at least i thought it was a maximum. (Come on I know for a fact that I read it and noticed it so why didn't you.) Anyway I hope you all will be kind to us and we hope to see you soon. (I don't I just have to be here because this guy is here.)

Oh dear god I don't even want to think about what it would be like if there was more than two of us. (Yeah it's bad enough with just this guy here I don't want another one taking up space in here.) Well I guess introductions are in order, I am charcoal. (And as prviously stated I am caprisha.) I or at least one of us would have said it before but neither of us relised that the 100 character minimum was a minimum, and at least i thought it was a maximum. (Come on I know for a fact that I read it and noticed it so why didn't you.) Anyway I hope you all will be kind to us and we hope to see you soon. (I don't I just have to be here because this guy is here.)

Oh that's cool. I like those people that are somehow forever helplessly linked.

So, why don't you tell me how the two of you got stuck together. Or are you stuck? It's hard to tell through the computer screen.

(edited)

Oh that's cool. I like those people that are somehow forever helplessly linked.

So, why don't you tell me how the two of you got stuck together. Or are you stuck? It's hard to tell through the computer screen.

Yeah I think the years and years of talking to myself finaly had an impact. (You don't say) *sigh* Caprisha can be a pain sometimes but at least I always have someone to talk to. And she sometimes, when she feels like it almost gives helpful advice. (Screw you, you wouldn't be where you are now if it wasn't for me.) Not true, my friends are what helped me along the way. (Friends that you wouldn't have if I didn't tell you to acually try and go make some.) *sigh*

Edited by Charcoal Embers