Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

your 1st pony drawing

Nanodrive

It was a cutie mark, however it was just a pretty ugly gear. Very soon after I've made a far, far better cutie mark of Cinnamon Cream (OC), the description is similar to the way she talks :)

The first actual pony is not yet complete:

Posted Image

Took me hours to made the lines so far. I plan to make three ponies out of it in the end, one of each kind.

What program did you use? colors match exceptionally well! I always had to use the ink copy to manage my color to match perfect on MS Paint.

Well, when I was very young, and not even into it, I always traced whatever art I came across. While nowadays it's kinda frowned upon, I learned a thing or two, and it's helped me a bit with the skills I've acquired thus far.

Your art's way too good for MS Paint. :(

But you are a very good user of MS Paint, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

My first was a Pinkie Pie and Rainbow dash drawing based on concept art from Lauren Faust's deviantart page, then I did a Rainbow Dash one brooding on a cloud from her deviant art page again but colored it in, then I did a fully colored one where Fluttershy said YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME

Oh yeah! And I did a Derpy one, after that I gave it a rest

They all came out really good, I'd share them if I had the patience to deal with my scanner

Edited by Hollowshield

My first was a Pinkie Pie and Rainbow dash drawing based on concept art from Lauren Faust's deviantart page, then I did a Rainbow Dash one brooding on a cloud from her deviant art page again but colored it in, then I did a fully colored one where Fluttershy said YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME

Oh yeah! And I did a Derpy one, after that I gave it a rest

They all came out really good, I'd share them if I had the patience to deal with my scanner

You should definitely scan them! Though, maybe I don't realize how horrible your scanner might be. : D

You should definitely scan them! Though, maybe I don't realize how horrible your scanner might be. : D

It's not that bad but it takes a really long time to set up and the computer it's connected to is really slow on top of that. Also I'm not sure where the other pictures are at the moment; and I gave the Rainbow Dash one brooding to my brother and he kinda hung it up on his wall so I don't wanna take that one down :P

It's not that bad but it takes a really long time to set up and the computer it's connected to is really slow on top of that. Also I'm not sure where the other pictures are at the moment; and I gave the Rainbow Dash one brooding to my brother and he kinda hung it up on his wall so I don't wanna take that one down :P

I totally understand *trying* to use a slow scanner and computer. You set the parameters, and then you wait 5 minutes for it to scan a picture at only 2-300 dpi. Doesn't look right? Guess you have to scan again. :D

What about a photo?

I totally understand *trying* to use a slow scanner and computer. You set the parameters, and then you wait 5 minutes for it to scan a picture at only 2-300 dpi. Doesn't look right? Guess you have to scan again. :D

What about a photo?

yeaaaa I think I can do a photo, I'll post it here in a little bit if the quality is okay

Here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I apologize for the blurriness of Rainbow Dash, my brother's sleeping so I had to sneak into his room to take the picture lol

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 2

yeaaaa I think I can do a photo, I'll post it here in a little bit if the quality is okay

Here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I apologize for the blurriness of Rainbow Dash, my brother's sleeping so I had to sneak into his room to take the picture lol

Wow, the colored ones look like they came right out of the show! And the brooding rainbow dash is scary.

Awesome that you could post these. :)

Wow, the colored ones look like they came right out of the show! And the brooding rainbow dash is scary.

Awesome that you could post these. :)

Thats because... They did lol. I used the show as a reference, I didn't trace it or anything but they're all exactly as they were in their specific scenes

Anyway, thanks for encouraging me to post them haha

This is the first pony that I drew. I used paper, scanner, paint program, and A LOT of time and clicking lol. Her name is Fireheart :D

Edited by starman117