Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What character(s) would you like to see in Super Smash Bros?

Xievie

I guess Raphael from Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure would be a pretty fun character to play as. Just imagine, him kicking the shit out of the players with a bunch of dance moves. And having a Rhythm Thief stage would be cool, too.

I'm pretty sure he's a third-party character, however.

• Brohoof 2

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Kingdom Hearts character.

I also would like to see other Megamans. Hate on my for this, but I enjoyed Starforce and Battle Network to death! I'd want to see Geo and Megaman. BN Roll would be awesome!

A "Tales of" character would be cool, but I have only played Tales of Symphonia 2 (DotNW). Lloyd or Emil would not only be a game seller, but I'd get the console just for that!

I'm REALLY stoked about Neku being a confirmed character (or it seems) anf wouldn't mind seeing other characters from the game as well.

Again, I want to see a Kingdom Hearts character. If they can do Neku, they can do Sora or Riku.

Well, personally, I would love these two as playable characters:

Shadow the Hedgehog - Sonic the Hedgehog

560243_371225226328683_1738916814_n.jpg

Krystal - Star Fox

Starfox2_Krystal.JPG

Zoroark - Pokemon

Zoroark_artwork_001_2.png

I'm all for more characters though.

• Brohoof 1

I'd also like to add Bomberman (or White Bomber) to my list. I still want Roll much, much more, but I feel like Bomberman would be a really good addition.

If we get another Sonic character, I hope it's Knuckles. I think he'd be much more interesting than Shadow while still providing a rival for Sonic.

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1