Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unicorns and alicorns can vs each other and practice their magic to get better

Ghostly assassin

(edited)

I would expect this to fit well in the Roleplay section, but not Forum Games.

I don't know how to Roleplay at all, so I shall not try.

I am not a fan of your OC, it bothers me...

Edited by Star Scribe
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

img-3574207-1-Comic_issue_16_zombies.jpg

Let's see you defeat this horde of zombies I just summoned!  :fiery:

Teleports behind the shambling horde. uses cleansing gaze upon the dead:

Cleansing Gaze

This is a spell all unicorn cadets learned 800 years ago (today, the cadets use elbow grease). It can clean everything in a 10’ cubic area, and can be used to sweep whole rooms. It removes all filth, stains, liquids, and leaves a sparkling luster. Against the living, it cleans as well, even removing offensive smells. Manes and tails are brushed and groomed until they shine. Hooves are polished. Even teeth are white and clean.

--insects and the like vaporize into little puffs of smoke. All manner of vermin are forced out of the area and unable to return for 12 hours.

The zombie ponies are now cleaned up, respectable looking, and  they don't smell bad. Silverhoof lets them shamble away towards where Cinnamon Pop is standing.

I have wings, your argument is invalid. 

Shouldn't have done that, trying to exterminate me.  :lol: Zombies don't regain their brains and will always resume their quest to eat flesh. no matter how clean you make them.

Assemble the skelton army!!!  CHARGE!!!  :sneer: 

Edited by CinnamonPop

Teleports behind the shambling horde. uses cleansing gaze upon the dead:

Cleansing Gaze

This is a spell all unicorn cadets learned 800 years ago (today, the cadets use elbow grease). It can clean everything in a 10’ cubic area, and can be used to sweep whole rooms. It removes all filth, stains, liquids, and leaves a sparkling luster. Against the living, it cleans as well, even removing offensive smells. Manes and tails are brushed and groomed until they shine. Hooves are polished. Even teeth are white and clean.

--insects and the like vaporize into little puffs of smoke. All manner of vermin are forced out of the area and unable to return for 12 hours.

The zombie ponies are now cleaned up, respectable looking, and  they don't smell bad. Silverhoof lets them shamble away towards where Cinnamon Pop is standing.

Huh. Well, now I don't know what to do. I don't want to kill you, and yet for the most part all I have are spells designed to do exactly that. Hmm...

Ah, I know! 

*Uses telekinesis to pick you up.*

Heh heh, you're flying!

oops! Hadn't though about this. I'm just a starting mage with a mere 4 spells....

I need a role player to make a judgement call on this...

I want to use teleport to escape the TK hold...But can I?

here is the spell: Teleport
The classic and useful spell. He can port 3 times his weight. Useful for evacuating a fallen comrade. Further he can port without regard for relative velocity...In other words he can port from a moving train to the ground without suffering the effects of inertia. This is magic and it overrides physics.

Thanks! Teleporting away to the ground and then to some cover. changing My colors to match the background.

laying in wait with my one attack spell. (I can only stun and i have to hit you twice for it to be effective)