request shop RD's Signature Shop!

RainbowDashie RD

(edited)

img-1704615-1-qvRWrVN.png

Hi, Welcome to RD's Signature shop, owned by the very own, RainbowDashie!!! I make free signatures so request them below!! I will do real characters or OCs and make it just the way you like!!!

The Shop is: OPEN!!

So just request a signature and I will have it to you right away!!!

Pony(OC or real char.) :

Text:

TextColor:

Brackground:

Font:

Any other details you want:

These are completely FREE!!!

It is a pleasure doing business with you!! ~RainbowDashie

Also check out my Avatar Shop

Edited by RainbowDashie RD

OC Pony: james roarke. his link is in my signature. and here is a pic of him.

post-16056-0-49140100-1375241449_thumb.jpg

Text: Buck the feeling, love the healing.

TextColor: buck the feeling in white and love the healing in red

Brackground: dark-ish. maybe black

Font: anything that you feel like using

Any other details you want: not anything in particular

oooooh, I wanna do one :D

OC pony: post-3448-0-09252500-1375241590_thumb.png

Text: Vladmire

Text Color: Surprise me :)

Background: Surprise me here too ;)

Font: Whatever you like mannnn :3

Sorry if I didn't give enough information I just want to let you decide since your doing it ^^ (plus i dont have any ideas :-: )

Ohhhh!!! I want one!!

OC Pony:post-11309-0-37977100-1375275586_thumb.jpg

Text: 20% Lazy

TextColor: Pink

Brackground:Light blue

Font: any font you think would look nice.

Any other details you want: maybe a sun in to corner or something.  

(edited)

img-1706114-1-attachicon.gifjames roarke OC.jpg

Okay would you like him with helmet on or off? And blue or red helmet? Just wanted to make ure it is what you wanted!!!!!! (random words)

oooooh, I wanna do one :D

OC pony: attachicon.gifimg-1609545-1-vengeful_vanitas_by_katurkeyg-d6bg60a.png

Text: Vladmire

Text Color: Surprise me :)

Background: Surprise me here too ;)

Font: Whatever you like mannnn :3

Sorry if I didn't give enough information I just want to let you decide since your doing it ^^ (plus i dont have any ideas :-: )

Hi I finished yours so I hope you like it!! You gave me just enough info too!!!! Tell me if you wan anything changed or ht you like/dislike about it!! I hope you use it!!! And please add this at the end: Want a signature or avatar? Request one at RD's Signature Shop or Avatar Shop

post-18472-0-06554300-1375289660.png

Okay would you like him with helmet on or off? And blue or red helmet? Just wanted to make ure it is what you wanted!!!!!! (random words)

helmet on and please the red helmet :3

the blue one is actually another OC of me (isaac clarke) that i don't really use anymore

so yeah, red helmet please :)

the blue one is actually another OC of me (isaac clarke) that i don't really use anymore

so yeah, red helmet plea

Sorry can you please repost the red helmet pic without word or anything it closed my ork without saving it! Sorry about that! They don't really have any pics of him on google

Sorry can you please repost the red helmet pic without word or anything it closed my ork without saving it! Sorry about that! They don't really have any pics of him on google

haha well, it's kinda obvious he's not on google. i mean, it is an OC so i kinda made him myself.

but here's the pic again. i hope this is a good enough pic by the way.

post-16056-0-00137900-1374761078_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Ohhhh!!! I want one!!

OC Pony:img-1709423-1-attachicon.gifHNI_0084.JPG

Text: 20% Lazy

TextColor: Pink

Brackground:Light blue

Font: any font you think would look nice.

Any other details you want: maybe a sun in to corner or something.  

Oky so I made 2 sigs for you so you could choose which one you like better!! I just wasn't sure with the 2 different backgrounds so check them out!!! I hope you like and use them!! And please add this at the bottom of he sig:

Want a signature or avatar? Request one at RD's Signature Shop or Avatar Shop

haha well, it's kinda obvious he's not on google. i mean, it is an OC so i kinda made him myself.

but here's the pic again. i hope this is a good enough pic by the way.

Haha yeah but I actually did find thepic you posted with the words at the top haha thanks I will have it up as soon as possible 10-30 minutes at tops!!!!

attachicon.gifjames roarke OC.jpg

Okay here it is!!! If you want me to change the font just tell me!!!  I hope you like it! Please put this under it so I can hae credit!!!! Thank you!! Want a signature or avatar? Request one at RD's Signature Shop or Avatar Shop

post-18472-0-54981400-1375371317.png

post-18472-0-21291300-1375371326.png

kay here it is!!! If you want me to change the font just tell me!!!  I hope you like it! Please put this under it so I can hae credit!!!! Thank you!! Want a signature or avatar? Request one at RD's Signature Shop or Avatar Shop

i don't see it! D:

are you sure you uploaded the signature? because right now i only see the two that you made for sky airow. (they look very nice by the way)

i don't see it! D:

are you sure you uploaded the signature? because right now i only see the two that you made for sky airow. (they look very nine by the way

Oops sorry about that!!!! And thanks yeah those were probably the hardest so I made 2 just in case!! If you want another one r want m to change it let me now and I will do it!!!

post-18472-0-44472100-1375374656.png

If you don't mind me jumping in here for a moment, I have something that you must know.

When working with images, NEVER break the image's aspect ratio. When resizing image, keep the height and width constrained (usually shown as a chain connecting the two dimensions). This keeps the image from becoming stretched and/or warped.

Edited by ~Lugia~

Hey men, I really like the font you used. But I have one remark onvthe sig: I asked for 'buck the feeling, love the healing' you kinda used feeling twice :P

And the same as lugia. Right now the image looks a bit warped, it would be a very awesome sig if you manage to fix this :D

Hey men, I really like the font you used. But I have one remark onvthe sig: I asked for 'buck the feeling, love the healing' you kinda used feeling twice :P

And the same as lugia. Right now the image looks a bit warped, it would be a very awesome sig if you manage to fix this :D

Yeah I see what y'all are saying. I am not sure if this one will work but I am trying to mak another! Sorry about that!! I will have another one up if this one doesn't work

And here is another one which should work because I used lugia's for size then made it!! Hope you like it!!!! If any changes tell me!! :P

post-18472-0-32798000-1375383278.png

post-18472-0-56597700-1375384525.png

both look very good, but sadly i am unable to use both :(

i am not a subscriber, so the largest size i can have as a signature pic is 200x600 pixels.

i hope you can make one in that size?

both look very good, but sadly i am unable to use both :(

i am not a subscriber, so the largest size i can have as a signature pic is 200x600 pixels.

i hope you can make one in that size?

200x600? that is vertical but the newest one I posted is 600x200 if that's what you mean because I just typed in 200x600 and it just turned really long andvertical

(edited)

200x600? that is vertical but the newest one I posted is 600x200 if that's what you mean because I just typed in 200x600 and it just turned really long andvertical

Okay follow these to get it:

1. Go to Signature

2.Press the image icon (under emoji and is pic of tree)

3.Paste this url into the URL box: http://i.imgur.com/Ke8Twb1.png

4: Go under the signature and put this: Want a signature or avatar? Request one at RD's Signature Shop or Avatar Shop

Then save it and you got yourself a signature!!!!

so yeah, red helmet please :)

Look above and you cn ee how to use the signature!! I hope you like it and will use it!! If you want a avatar to go with it I do that to! I have a shop for it but you can also request one here!

I was wondering if I could get:

Pony: Luna

Text: Stay frosty my friends

Text Color: Light blue-ish mixed with purple

Background: Starry night ( with a moon or galaxy if you can)

Font: Anything old timey

Details: None

I was wondering if I could get:

Pony: Luna

Text: Stay frosty my friends

Text Color: Light blue-ish mixed with purple

Background: Starry night ( with a moon or galaxy if you can)

Font: Anything old timey

Details: None

Is there any certain Luna I should use? Or do you want me to kind of just find one to match good with the background and everything?

Is there any certain Luna I should use? Or do you want me to kind of just find one to match good with the background and everything?

If you could find one to match the background well that would be nice thanks, If you can't find one that matches any one will do, if it's not to much to ask.