Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

I do Halo, MineCraft, Destiny and such Xbox One/360, but don't have other systems that I really use.

GamerTag is same as username here. I feel I must give warning I'm a PG-13 and up sort of gamer; I swear a lot, especially in multiplayer games. If that's cool, feel free to add me and shoot me a message you're from Pony Forum!

Well I'll update my info (loads steam, switches on xbox and 3ds, remembers battle.net email :P)

Steam: nuclear_burger

Xbox live: Nuclearburg

3Ds: 0748-4717-6586

Battle.net: nuclearburger123@gmail.com

I just remembered as well. Steam added this new thing where you can only add friends if you have bought a game or something on it (freebies don't count).

3DS Friend Code: 4554-1397-3995

Mii name will either be my username or real name, depends on my mood ;p

I play Smash Bros, Pokémon, and Monster Hunter mainly atm. May not be available at all times. Lemme know if you add me and stuff. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Ps3/Ps4: xenozfan2

Steam : xenozfan3

I don't really play multiplayer games since I don't have many friends. I am online just about everyday and if someone does want to play a game I most likely won't say no. :)

• 2 weeks later...

PS4:     Romanova15

3DS:     0189-8935-5996

I like to play a few multi-games on PS4 (Minecraft, GTAV, Helldivers, etc) but mostly just like talking in parties

3DS-wise, Smash bros and going to start in on Animal Crossing again sometime.

Hit me up, always looking to game with some folks.

Xbox: Kyubiki Tenchu

3DS: 3840-7290-6708

PSN: KyubikiTV

I mostly play Naruto and smash bros. I'm getting a PS4 soon so I'll add that when I get it. Feel free to add me and hope we can chat and play sometime.  

PSN: eas8992

XB1: RuinousDream

Steam: maelstromgames

I own very few games, and I think the only multiplayer game I have is the Master Chief Collection on XB1. I am open to suggestions for new games!

I'm in the process of switching over to a new account on my PS3. SniperRabbitSly is the name. I play lots of different kinds of games, but you can usually find me playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Diablo III and Black Ops 2.

I don't have very many games on Xbox One yet, but you can also find me there under The Rise of Sly.

New (sortof) PS4 needs new friends! Look for either TheGoddessAurora or Grumpy Timesplitter. Currently enjoying DC Universe online but am also likely to get Destiny soon.

Steam is Confused Sloth, but the only game that I can say I consistently play on that is Adventure Capitalist. Maybe good ol' CoD4 at times, too.

(edited)

My Steam username is ChromeAdders and my display name itself is PCMasterRace Cat.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChromeAdders/

Though I don't reveal the fact I'm a brony on Steam, so if you wanna chat about ponies, please keep it to private messaging not comments and what not :)

Edit: Anypony here play GTA 5 (PC version)? I'm getting it soon :D

Edited by Sweetie-Belle
  • Brohoof 1