Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Hilarious Episode(s)?

Radiance64

As far as episodes go, Hearts and Hooves Day had me laughing until I literally began to feel a little sick, and then I laughed some more.

As far as individual scenes go, "Flutterguy" from Bridle Gossip should be featured in a humor hall of fame somewhere. That was WAY too funny...

• Brohoof 1

Hearth's Warming Eve was hilarious for me, because Pinkie Pie was golden in that episode! Had me in stitches the whole time!

Also, Hearts and Hoove's Day comes in a close second. The dialogue... dear Celestia, all that ridiculous and silly dialogue! xD

Which episode(s) of MLP: FiM made you laugh the hardest and/or do you think had the funniest scenes/moments? For me it was Bridle Gossip, mostly because of the effects of the Poison Joke. :lol:

Episode 9 (Bridle Gossip) was the episode that sealed the brony deal for me, it was funny as all hell
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see... there are probably only about three episodes that have caused me to laugh aloud.

Boast Busters (S1E6) - In a word; Tg&ptrixie.

Look Before You Sleep (S1E8) - "I dare Applejack to play dress-up in a fru-fru, glittery, lacey outfit!"

Sisterhooves Special (S2E5) - When Rarity teared up at Sweetie Belle's rhinestone painting. C'mon, the melodrama was pretty hammy :)

Bridle Gossip.

I loved it,

my non-brony bf even admitted it was funny!

A win for bronies everywhere! ;D ~

Sisterhooves Special (S2E5) - When Rarity teared up at Sweetie Belle's rhinestone painting. C'mon, the melodrama was pretty hammy :)

That made me cry not laugh :o

(I'm a weeny) ~

Bridle Gossip.

I loved it,

my non-brony bf even admitted it was funny!

A win for bronies everywhere! ;D ~

That made me cry not laugh :o

(I'm a weeny) ~

Well laa daa~ Blame me for having the problem that I analyze actors rather than transmute their emotions.

Posted Image

Hammy is a good thing by the way, it means over-the-top or above average performance expectations. Larger than life, as it were.

That was easily the saddest scene in MLP ever. I felt so bad when I saw that :(

The saddest was when Pinkie's hair flattened and what she said afterwards, I broke the tears that I didn't break when there's a funeral xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_vIwrbBN2g&feature=related

Seriously it just makes Awwwwww everytime

And then Spike ruined the moment

• Brohoof 1

The part in Hearthwarming Eve when Pinkie as Chancellor Puddinghead is reading the map. Her logic is just flawless.

The whole 'Fluttershy is a tree' scene in Over a Barrel cracks me up every time. I'm chuckling even thinking about it!

• Brohoof 1

Hearth's Warming Eve, (The arguing and dialogue between all of them.)

Heats and Hooves day (Mostly the CMCs making their funny faces.)

Bridal Gossip (Flutterguy.... Nuff said.)

Im sure there are others I like...

In Hearth's Warming Eve, I love how rarity wears her crown upside down xD

I'm surprised I was the only one to say The Last Round up,

I mean that episode made me lol so much, when Pinkie jumped off and told Rarity to catch her and they both had fallen off, when Pinkie kept talking to applejack, when Applejack broke the promise and Pinkie's face the second time, and the end made me lol so much

Hearts and Hooves day had me laughing nearly the entire run. While I'm normally not a fan of CMC episodes, the three border on adorable and hilarious all throughout to the point that I was gasping for breath inbetween laughing.

It's hard to say. I laughed a lot at Lesson Zero when I first watched it...and everytime thereafter...but I also had nightmares after it too. I've laughed at so many episodes that it's just too hard to say...so, I dunno.

Quite possibly The Last Roundup, though that might be due to the fact that I first watched it with a lot of other people, and that tends to make me laugh a bit more than watching something by myself.

So for now that's the answer I'll go with.

A Dog and Pony Show was most hilarious to me. Rarity's whining and antics to the Diamond Dogs absolutely cracked me up. Hearts and Hooves had me grinning a little too. And so did Green Isn't Your Color, because of Photo Finish's theme song. I erupted into giggles every time the theme played and she said: "I GO!" Her accent is the best.