Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What uncouth/strange things do you do in private?

Xievie

Hmm....I should post an update here. :Thorax:

I do all sorts of weird shit when I'm alone. One of them being posing like a supermodel with hardly any clothes on in front of the mirror. Yeah, I like to fantasize I'm in a magazine. :sealed::awwthanks: I also sometimes dance to music I listen to and I talk to my pony plushies. But honestly who doesn't do that. :oh_golly: Uh.....I do other things too that cannot be mentioned here for the sake of innocent children. :laugh:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hmm....I should post an update here. :Thorax:

I do all sorts of weird shit when I'm alone. One of them being posing like a supermodel with hardly any clothes on in front of the mirror. Yeah, I like to fantasize I'm in a magazine. :sealed::awwthanks: I also sometimes dance to music I listen to and I talk to my pony plushies. But honestly who doesn't do that. :oh_golly: Uh.....I do other things too that cannot be mentioned here for the sake of innocent children. :laugh:

That's why you just say "View adult content" Even if you ARE the adult content! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Basically, if my butt itches i itch it!

Don't get dressed just hand around naked.

View....rather adult content at time, so yep that's bout it! :ButtercupLaugh:

Me too

I act incredibly childish (I'm always thinking 'bout giving you all a BIG cuddle and I'm usually like this X3)

YTPUF58.png

q4k6ntL.gif

...and if it's a hot day, I like to be in my underpants. :muffins: I mean, hey. When you're hot, you're hot. :mlp_icwudt: wearing clothes in the summer-time feels like a chore. :crackle: Of course, I only do this when I'm in my room XP

• Brohoof 1

I am being human without restrictions *picks nose*. Nothing is stopping me.... However, I am being almost non-human when I am around people *activates robot self, no boogers visible*. The contrast is difficult to handle. That's why I am socially broken.

2 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:

I act incredibly childish (I'm always thinking 'bout giving you all a BIG cuddle and I'm usually like this X3)

YTPUF58.png

q4k6ntL.gif

...and if it's a hot day, I like to be in my underpants. :muffins: I mean, hey. When you're hot, you're hot. :mlp_icwudt: wearing clothes in the summer-time feels like a chore. :crackle: Of course, I only do this when I'm in my room XP

OMG THAT'S ADORABLE!!!!!! <3

Also I see nothing wrong with wearing boxers around the house, maybe wear some briefs underneath so nothing "escapes", or some swim trunks which are basically pool appropriate underwear! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2