Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop The Story Idea Hub

DJShy

Story or Writer?  

9 users have voted

1. 1. Are you a Story (someone who comes up with story ideas) or a Writer (someone who writes the stories) ?

• I'm a Writer
    • I'm a Story
    • I'm nether
    • I'm both
    • I'm both, but mostly a Writer.
    • I'm both, but mostly a Story.

Welcome to 'The Ideal Hub'!

The idea of this place is very simple. This forum page is where to go when you either have a story idea and just can't write it out, or when you want to write a story, but don't have any ideas.

I have an idea for a CMC fanfiction. I've been wanting to make one about my own ending of The Show Stoppers. Where they each do everything right according to their talent instead of what happened in the episode, at the end they each get their cutie marks. I have the idea but I just don't have enough extra detail ideas for the whole story :(

I got an idea, but just need time to write it.

Pretty much Humanity has been on the same planet as Equestria, but in their own nation. Also, all speices, human, ponies, Griffons, and Changling (among others) are ruled by gods and/or goddesses.

The story itself is kind of focused on the main character, the ruler of the Human Empire and Celestia's relationship. Eventually involving the return of Sombra and the end of the world type of idea.

I also have some of the history, like had Celestia failed to defeat Nightmare Moon, DIscord, and Sombra.. the main Human would have stepped in and used "Extreme Means" to defeat them.

Also, in the Main Human's history, i have an idea of the Battle of Thermopylae, during the Human-Griffon War. Which was started by a Griffon invasion of the Human Empire.

The Humans are known as 'Spartans' in this story.. im still debating on should it be Humanized ponies or just stick with the ponies being ponies, which could get a little weird.. considering the main Human and Celestia have a relationship, rocky since the ending of the Human - Griffon War..

NOW to put it on paper or into words..