1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• FLUTTERSHY! :D
    • rainbowdash
    • twilight
    • rarity
    • pinkie pie
    • applejack
    • Tom

It's sad to see that even Tom (the freaking rock!) has more votes than Pinkie Pie, which really stinks because I'd like her to win. Although, I'll probably end up voting for Rainbow Dash, since it'll most likely be either her or Fluttershy that wins.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Guys, this is a poll to vote for your favorite. Instead of worrying that your fave will lose, you should vote for them anyway, not a pony you think will win. Let's assume that they will count down each pony from least favorite to most favorite, you still want your pony to rank as highly as possible. Don't be a defeatist. By voting every day for your favorite, you might be able to make a difference.

Would you really wanna let down your favorite pony by not giving them your support, just out of fear they will lose?

NOW GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FAVORITE PONY!

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

Eleven votes in for Pinkie Pie and continuing. Never underestimate Pinkie's fanbase ;) She's an extremely popular pony. Made it to the March Madness championships twice, winning one of them, and is dominating the Pony Show at the moment. She's also the most popular pony by miles amongst the target audience for the show n.n

If there are more Bronies coming to vote on this than there are target audience members, it'll either be Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash. If there are more target audience members coming to vote on this, it'll be Pinkie Pie without a doubt. That's how I imagine it anyway.

• Brohoof 2

I can't believe I'm saying this, you may throw rocks at me when ready. But, I think that Pinkie Pie will win this since she did win two championships on the forums back to back so it would be fair enough to have her win. Hard to pick between all of those candidates besides, who's going to convince me to vote for another pony.

jetpack_pinkie_pie___png_by_larsurus-d48

• Brohoof 3

I can't believe I'm saying this, you may throw rocks at me when ready. But, I think that Pinkie Pie will win this since she did win two championships on the forums back to back so it would be fair enough to have her win. Hard to pick between all of those candidates besides, who's going to convince me to vote for another pony.

Just on a note; Pinkie Pie won the first March Madness, and was runner-up in the second. Nonetheless, we all know how crazy Pinkie Pie fans are, so she's got this I reckon :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I voted Twilight (in the actual vote) but I really think that Rainbow Dash will win as she has the largest fanbase of any pony, fairly obviously.

Edited by Gamer P0N3

NOW GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FAVORITE PONY!

Amen!  Let's go Fluttershy.   She's the sweetest but she's not a push-over, yay. 

But, um, you can vote for your own favorite if you really want to;)

• Brohoof 3

Ohhh   hard to decide.   Between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.     I gotta  go with Pinkie Pie.  She needs my support.

I have nothing ells to say to use up the last 11 charachters so I can post.

I think it's nothing short of Ponygate to vote for a favorite pony. How could I rob any pony of my vote? I am not a crook.

Having said that, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash had the best campaign videos...

Well I voted for them all, why? Because they're all the best pony! I really couldn't decide either though. Of course I love Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. I thought Rarity's promise of make overs was off the mark...But I played the trivia game, and earned myself some extra votes, and I spread them out the best I could. Can't wait to find out the results.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle is the best pony and I hope that she wins!

I'm going to go vote so she can win best pony contest. Because I think she has a decent chance of winning. She is the main character so that should benefit her somewhat.

I have decided to go with the underdog, I have given all my votes to Applejack go AJ. As to who is going to win it is probably either going to be Twilight or Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash is also a possibility with just how loyal her following is.

• Brohoof 1

I'm voting for Tom as he is just too awesome. You cannot denied the fact that Tom will win. He will, he will find a way.

Rainbow Dash is probably going to win. Just too many people that like Dash.

• Brohoof 1

As much as i would like Rarity or Twi to win, I have to say fluttershy is going to  win. 
My top 3.
1. Twilight 
2. Rarity 
3.Fluttershy

Plus i feel like the person behind the vote @ HUB was also the person who created discord

Fillies and gentlecolts let the chaos begin  :umad: 

I voted for Rarity, as she is my favorite main character in the show, but I know she's not going to win against Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash. 

(edited)

*hovers mouse over Twilight*

*looks at Fluttershy*

*moves mouse over to Fluttershy*

*looks at Twilight again*

HMICI.png

This is a cruel, CRUEL question to ask.  DrMmg.png

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1