Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Dang it! I missed the -420 post xD

Now I can't make a pot[ted plant] joke in typical Woona fashion :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

mlg_princess_luna_by_liquiduranium-d888z

I've actually been awake for a while. Been playing GTA since about 5:45 this morning :lol:

It was about 8:15 when I made this post

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Space Woona = 10 letters
10/2 = 5
5 - 2 = 3
Woona has a 4690K, which has 4 numbers and one letter.
4 - 1 = 3.
Woona also has an R9 290, also having 4 numbers and one letter.
4 - 1 = 3. (Again)

Woona likes MLP.

MLP = 3 letters.

Two of Woona's favorite characters are Fluttershy and Luna, having 10 and 4 letters respectively.

10 - 4 = 6.

6/3 = 3.
Triangle = 3 sides.

*obligatory "ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED :blink: " statement* :maud:

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

288431!

well, i might get it for PC later. tough i had it for PS4 earlier and i don't really see the point in getting the same game twice. :P

Edited by repsol rave

I gave up waiting for the PC release that was to never come (but finally did!) and got it on PS3. 

It wasn't horrible, but 720p 30 fps was definitely what I expected from top of the line hardware [from 7 years ago]. What I didn't care too much for was all them low res textures and short draw distances lol

I assume the PS4 version isn't too bad, but I've gotta have my 60 fps. It's like a drug for me at this point. If I don't do some 60 fps gaming every now and then, I have withdrawals. :lol:

*GTA V runs at 1080p 59 fps*  :o

QUICK! GET THAT MAN ONE MORE FRAME PER SECOND!

• Brohoof 2

Well, I'll have to submit it to GabeN and the folks at Valve first for them validate if my equation's true enough for that game to be also confirmed. :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

It really does. I don't understand why some games will let you do 60 fps in lower resolutions but when you kick it up to 1080p, it'll drop you to 59. Not that it makes a big difference. 

The problem I'm still facing is that if I do anything more than 4X MSAA, it drops me to 30 fps. .-. wat

I think the best way I've ever heard anti-aliasing put was "fake resolution." :lol: It kind of is (now that I can use it). It doesn't look as good as I would assume 4K does, but it does look much better than without it. 

Hai Jonas!

luna___i_m_adorable__by_theponymuseum-d6

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

288437!

the guys over at NCIX played it on a 3-way SLI with titan X's, and put everything on 4K and best settings. and i believe they topped out at about 100-something FPS. but that's with three titan X's! :o

honestly, if i ever play it on my PC i'd be glad getting like 40 FPS on medium settings.

Edited by repsol rave

That was like how this PC used to be. I was running an FX-6300 with stock cooler and a Radeon 7770 before my current setup. I was playing Wolfenstein at low settings and 720p to squeeze out an unreliable 60 FPS. By unreliable, I mean it would drop a lot of frames at certain points. 

• Brohoof 1