Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

180 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

@rorypony did you post in this way back then? If so you'll probably be randomly tagged & P.m.'ed soon by me, I'm going through this entire thing one page at a time tagging people to try to drum up more support/activity for this and are currently in March of 2014. R/place was pretty fun, an unconfirmed rumor I read said something like up to 30k people were working/watching/helping on just the MLP stuff there. It was surprising to see the support for MLP and the...I don't know if you could call it a renaissance or resurgence, but the increase of active people interested in MLP. I think there's at least 12+ items related to mlp on there.

Paging the following from the following pages for help completing this:

422 @Waterfall. 428 @Revy ~ Two Hands 433 @CrimsonWeb @Sanic Screwdriver 438 @Dargent 440 @Totally Ducklett? 453 lol at granny Smith  played by an old country singer DT466 @Taviscratch 474 @Derpy Defense Force (what a coincidence lol) 480 @moonshy 494 @CMQuickfireTK 500! @Linux Distro.

Edit: @Retro*Derpyis a name I haven't seen except for way back...now I wonder how many will come back due to r/place?

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 1

508057 yeah I was here when it started, kinda surprised we got to halfway. Though I don't think r/place will bring any activity or much activity here. I imagine it was just mlp discord groups and probably r/mlp on r/place. I stop by here ever so often though and tribute.

• Brohoof 2