Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Build a Town.

Chivalry Knight

You know, I was thinking of some sort of RP that could fit anypony in. Then it came to me, "Hmm, oh gosh yes! I got it!" I said. A town, a town built together with any amount of ponies, an unlimited amount. OC ponies can move to this new town that we all built. Taking roles of shopkeepers, Builders, Residents, Etc.

So yes, This is it. This is the RP that I will create, the RP that will bring everypony together to build a town!

As you have read above, this is the OOC to a hopefully new, popular RP that can bring everypony together to build a new town in Equestria. However first we need some roles to fill in order to start the RP.

So here they are...

Mayor - In charge of making important decisions of the new town, they will look after the town and keep it stable. The Mayor will be elected by the amount of votes that the OC who wants this position gets. That is if 2 or more want this position, if only 1 wants the position of Mayor, then they automatically win when the RP starts.

- Mayor Belle

Workers - Ponies who will work in the trade business, this includes Food Stands, Book Stores, Tool Stores, Etc.

- Fire Sharp (Bookstore)

- Armour (Bakery)

- Missy Splash (Veterinarian)

- Monkshood (Apothecary)

- Steelhooves (Tavern)

- Mint Remedy (Nurse)

- Sunset Sky (Weather Pony)

- Sky (Weather Pony)

- Firecracker (Event Planner)

- Color Spark (Event Planner)

- Arpeggio and the Antivenom Serpents (Entertainers (Music) )

- Grinding Gears (Inventor) 

- Cottonwood Jack (Lumber and Wood Material Provider)

- Minds Eye (Convenience store)

- Rick (Convenience Store)

- Pink Mist (Book Store)

- Rainbow Dash (Weather Pony)

Carpenters - These ponies will be in charge of construction around the town. They will also be in charge of maintaining the structure of the towns houses and buildings.

- Chivalry Knight

- Stardust (Young)

- DJ BRON-3

Residents - The ponies who will live inside the town, just because you work in the town doesn't mean you actually have to live in it. However, what's a town without ponies to live in it?

- Chivalry Knight

- Worried Faith

- Fire Sharp

- Armour

- Missy Splash

- Steelhooves

- Monkshood

- Sunset Sky

- Mint Remedy

- Grinding Gears

- Christoph

- Sky

- Firecracker

- Color Spark

- Arpeggio and the Antivenom Serpents

- Minds Eye

-Rick

When I have at least 2 Workers, 2 Builders, and a Mayor, then I will start the RP!
Even if there already are 2 workers, or 2 builders, you can still apply for the job, so there can be 5 or 10 or even 20 workers or builders. However there can only be one Mayor.

Basic Forum Rules apply, however any type of pony is allowed in this town (This includes Alicorns)

HAVE FUN! :D

Edited by ChivalryKnight
  • Brohoof 2

Oh gosh, Can I please join? 

I'm going to put in both of them, I know what you're thinking about Stardust but I there is a loophole for that. She jumps, all over the place and she started very young, before the insanity kicked in. This could have been something she did while she was still just that more sane, it'll be a great way to see her before her fall into the music.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r4020

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-sharp-r4122       

@

Yay my first reply! I can't wait to see what Stardust was like when she was younger.

Oh, but to add them, i'm going to need to know what Role they'll be playing, I assume Stardust will just be a resident but what about Fire Sharp?

@,

No no, Stardust will be a builder. She would've helped out the town a lot when she younger and that magic would be useful for that. And she already has her home. Fire Sharp? I would think that she would be a resident and a worker, maybe a bookstore or something.

Gah I shouldn't be joining more rps but your idea is just SO creative! :D

I'd like to join with my OC Amour: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/amour-r3580

If you look at her bio, you'll see that she has a wedding cake store. I guess for this she could be the bakery though. :o

And I'd like to join with Missy Splash who is a vets assistant, but I can age her up so she can be the local vet. (If that's okay with you!)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/missy-splash-r3964

And of course they will both live in town. ^^

I'd love to be Sunset Sky. She can be a new resident. She'd probably sign up to work at the bookstore after she's settled in.

Or...

Diamond Dust and her friend Crystal Light (pages to be updated and made, respectively,) can be the owners of the jewellery shop or something, as when I update/make(again, respectively) their pages it'll say that they work together in the Crystal Empire selling ice and crystal sculptures, decorations, and jewellery.

Or...

Mint Remedy could be Monkshood's assistant at the apocethary's, OR she could be a nurse or doctor at the clinic.

Or...

nope, that's all I got. Except for two of my OCs making appearances at festivals where there will be fireworks.

up to you what I should go with.

@

That would be four, actually...

meh, Diamond Dust is still underdeveloped and I don't feel like playing her and I don't feel like typing out stuff on character pages.... so Mint Remedy and Sunset Sky it is!

In their bios it says they know each other. That was for fanfiction purposes, and I have decided to switch characters for it, so they will no longer know each other. I just haven't gotten aroudn to updating yet...

so Sunset is a new resident and mint.... can she be the head nurse or something?

anything to fit with her talent really.

Sunset could end up being part of the weather team. She would be good with organizing cloud placement.

Wait...

I need to play these two characters more, too, so...

Perhaps Firecracker and Color Spark could have their sort of event planner business? or anything, if you can think of something that will fit with their talents

Fire and Spark are pretty inseparable, so I don't think I'd have much of a problem RPing all of them.

If'n ya still got room, I'd like to add Cottonwood Jack.  Now, he wouldn't live in town or anything, cause he would have a tree farm outside of town.  Also he is a lumberjack pony so he would be providing all yer lumber for the building, and other wood related things (fire wood, wood for buildin furniture, etc).   This would also be my first RP with him...let alone my first mass RP ever...I hope that's ok.

Edited by Cottonwood Jack

@RedStorm  Oh, my...you have enlightened me this day!  I didn't even know such a page existed!!  I have just kept it all in my head and in a note on my FB page.  I shall create this page at once!  Thank you!  :)

Now to find this page... :P

I am a noob at this stuff...so please forgive me!  XD

Edited by Cottonwood Jack
  • Brohoof 1