Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Build a Town.

Chivalry Knight

Kay, I think I got everyone in the right places... you go to sleep for 7 hours and come back to about 17 new posts XD.

Things Required to start the RP

-Mayor

Things that would be nice to have at this point.

-More Builders

Hope we get a mayor soon XD

I'd also like Fire and Spark to be residents please...

Maybe your OC should be the mayor. You ARE the creator of this RP, after all

@, sorry, but could you put my characters on the resident list? I don't mean to repeat myself, but I couldn't find them on the list, and I thought you may have missed my request.

Edited by Concord Discord

Can I join if possible? If so, can I have Mind's Eye (link in siggy) and Rick (link on siggy) as owners of convenience store? Most towns have something of the sort, and this town is lacking one. And they will be residents. If I can only choose one OC, I will choose Mind's Eye.

Edited by stainesbrony

(edited)

@@stainesbrony,

Your characters have been added, welcome

@,

IK you posted an OC, it's just that I don't want to assign somepony as the mayor unless they can actually look after the town.

@@Mint Drop

I would be mayor, however i actually do have duties to attend. I'm a carpenter, I have to build the town along with young Stardust and DJ BRON-3 lol.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

@,

Okay so if no one else wants to be the mayor then I could be him/her, so we can start this thing and it doesn't die before it begins.

@,

Alright here's the character I made for the mayor position. ^_^ She's like the first older character that I've ever made. xD

Mayor Belle

Edited by DarligPegasi
  • Brohoof 3

I have to build the town along with young Stardust and DJ BRON-3

So, what do the shop owners and the ones who don't build do in the meantime? Do they just chill out and watch you work?

(edited)

@@RedStorm

Well, basically, unless they want to help... also im extremely tempted to fast forward alot when building the darn thing lol

@ Everyone

alright, we have the mayor let's just start now...

How this will go down is that Celestia will ask the three builders and mayor Belle that she needs a new town built for equestria, because bree- i mean to many ponies are being born. SOOOOOOOooooOOooooooOOOooOoOoOoO... yeah let's start. LOL

OH, another thing, peoples OC's will not be coming like, all at once, unless is completely coincidental.

Kinda half-assed the first post but here it is, http://mlpforums.com/topic/70779-building-a-town-rp/

Edited by ChivalryKnight
  • Brohoof 2