Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie's Reaction of 'Equestria Girls'

Pinkie Diane Pie

blog-0178706001371441820.png

Hello Everypony!

Equestria Girls was a blast. I watched the whole movie myself, and even I looked great!

I liked the whole thing! If anypony out there hasn't watched it, you better because the animation and the design was amazing! Tell me your thoughts in the comment section below on Equestria Girls, and I'll try to respond to them as soon as possible! There are even action figures of them! If any of you bronies don't like Equestria Girls that much, It's alright if you don't. I mean, everyone has their opinions, right? *Giggles*

pinkie_pie__equestria_girls__by_n0m1-d6e

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 5

Equestria girls was... an okay film. Visually it was pretty good. But after I got past that I saw some problems. A lot of them. But I muscled through it and I found myself enjoying it. Even though I could smell commercial like someone dropped a really eggy fart.

Correction, animation wise and visually, it was absolutely amazing. So was one of the songs, 'Equestria Girls'. The others were okay.

What let it down was all the high school cliches and overused half-hearted attempt at having a romance and the whole overall lame plot.

(edited)

Equestria girls was... an okay film. Visually it was pretty good. But after I got past that I saw some problems. A lot of them. But I muscled through it and I found myself enjoying it. Even though I could smell commercial like someone dropped a really eggy fart.

*Laughs*

Yeah, there were a phew problems in the show that I actually didn't notice.. :)

And the mistakes they made were pretty embarrassing! XD

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Correction, animation wise and visually, it was absolutely amazing. So was one of the songs, 'Equestria Girls'. The others were okay.

What let it down was all the high school cliches and overused half-hearted attempt at having a romance and the whole overall lame plot.

Yeah that was one of the problems I noticed as well. Half way through the movie I began to have vietnam war flash backs of high school musical. The only difference is equestria girls is watchable.

I have to agree on that one! The plot of the story was overall good.. except for a few things. I could easily spot the mistakes they made, too!

honestly, i had my doubts. but then i watched it. three times. this movie made me love pinkie almost as much as flutter shy, and that says a LOT. ik it's just online, but... @@Piñkie Pïè (>^-^)> can i give you a hug for being so awesome?

But...Pinkie Pie was the one good thing in the whole movie. I just loved how she would just randomly know what Twilight was upto the whole time but one thing that keeps bothering me is...who is this 'other person' who stood up against Sunset Shimmer?

Oh you!!! Oh you crazy lovable pony you!!!! ^_^

Way to shatter the fourth wall more than the damage you already cost it during the movie lol! Anyways, glad you loved the movie! I loved it too and I especially loved seeing you! Both as a pony and a human! ^_^

I really loved the songs!  :) Especially "Helping Twilight Sparkle Win the Crown!"  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

honestly, i had my doubts. but then i watched it. three times. this movie made me love pinkie almost as much as flutter shy, and that says a LOT. ik it's just online, but... @@Piñkie Pïè (>^-^)> can i give you a hug for being so awesome?

-Hugs!- :) But honestly, I thought Equestria Girls was nice! It's the first movie of MLP:FiM that they have ever created! So i'm kinda impressed! =D

Oh you!!! Oh you crazy lovable pony you!!!! ^_^

Way to shatter the fourth wall more than the damage you already cost it during the movie lol! Anyways, glad you loved the movie! I loved it too and I especially loved seeing you! Both as a pony and a human! ^_^

I really loved the songs!  :) Especially "Helping Twilight Sparkle Win the Crown!"  ^_^

OMG, I LOVED the intro! It was SO catchy! Kinda like a remix! And I did like "Helping Twilight Sparkle Win the Crown" too! Both of them were catchy! I danced and danced X3

But...Pinkie Pie was the one good thing in the whole movie. I just loved how she would just randomly know what Twilight was upto the whole time but one thing that keeps bothering me is...who is this 'other person' who stood up against Sunset Shimmer?

*Giggles* Guess I know everything! Heehee!

Just kidding XD I don't know EVERYTHING in the whole wide world of Equestria!

But I did act kinda strange to Twilight.. she was like: "HOW DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING?" *Laughs*

• Brohoof 2