Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst show on the Disney Channel?

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

UGH Dog with a blog BY FAR, but shake it up is definitely up there. I just really hate both of them, WHY IS THERE A SHOW ABOUT A DOG MAKING A BLOG? DOGS CANT TYPE! IM SO AGGRAVATED

Edited by Grand_Finale
  • Brohoof 5

It's a rather tough decision, I mean I -love- so much of the shows on nowadays, but, if I had make a choice...

Pretty much everything that isn't Phineas and Ferb. :3

• Brohoof 8

UGH Dog with a blog BY FAR, but shake it up is definitely up there. I just really hate both of them, WHY IS THERE A SHOW ABOUT A DOG MAKING A BLOG? DOGS CANT TYPE! IM SO AGGRAVATED

Look, Dog with a Blog is for kids. We are teenagers, and adults. I think it isn't a bad show personally, but hey, it's just their imagination.

SHAKE IT UP. :angry: 

Good Luck Charlie is a second close.

But I leik Gravity Falls tho.. :derp: 

Why is this happening?  :( 

attachicon.gifniss-gets-down-hhpay.gif

Mabel is awesome.

Because you're a bad person for having multiple opinions about a single show.

Just pick a bad show and stick with it, jeez.

Oh and Shake It Up is terribad on levels I've never seen before.

Edit: But I guess it's okay.

Edited by Heretick-Tock
  • Brohoof 3

Kick Buttowski is pretty much the worst show on the Disney channel, in my opinion. Even if it is for kids that's not an excuse, you have to at least try to make the show interesting.

• Brohoof 4

One time me and my friends were bored on Netflix and we decided to watch an episode of "Shake It Up" it was literally the most poorly written, poorly produced pile of crap I've ever seen (Next to "The Last Airbender") 

• Brohoof 2

All of those shows are exactly the same. I honestly can't tell the difference between them unless I see the title screen considering they all use the same stereotypes and style of (quite unoriginal) humor. Characters and settings are all so similar and make no impact on the show.

• Brohoof 6

it was literally the most poorly written, poorly produced pile of crap I've ever seen (Next to "The Last Airbender") 

I don't even want to speak to you anymore. The Last Airbender was amazing! That was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid(and still holds lots of memories)

• Brohoof 4

One time me and my friends were bored on Netflix and we decided to watch an episode of "Shake It Up" it was literally the most poorly written, poorly produced pile of crap I've ever seen (Next to "The Last Airbender") 

I hate that suckish movie because none of the castmembers are asian. 

AANG IS S'POSED TO BE ASIAN NOT WHITE!!! :angry:   What's next, a live action, Chipmunks-esque Invader Zim movie? Ugggh, Nick these days.

• Brohoof 2

I don't even want to speak to you anymore. The Last Airbender was amazing! That was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid(and still holds lots of memories)

I think he means that really poorly produced movie that came out a bit ago. I heard it won a couple awards for being the worst movie in like 5 different categories.

• Brohoof 5

All of those shows are exactly the same. I honestly can't tell the difference between them unless I see the title screen considering they all use the same stereotypes and style of (quite unoriginal) humor. Characters and settings are all so similar and make no impact on the show.

In disney you always have to have a dumb blonde, nerd, bully, goth, problem child, token black kid, sassy black girl (a la Jessie) and an evil grown-up. Disney is so stereotypical these days! Anyone miss Lizzie McGuire? 

• Brohoof 5

I think he means that really poorly produced movie that came out a bit ago. I heard it won a couple awards for being the worst movie in like 5 different categories.

Okay, that would make more sense. That movie wasn't very good at all. It still managed to entertain me though, because c'mon, it's the bucking Last Airbender. :P

Because you're a bad person for having multiple opinions about a single show.

Just pick a bad show and stick with it, jeez.

Oh and Shake It Up is terribad on levels I've never seen before.

Edit: But I guess it's okay.

TRUE on so many levels. Hate Flynn, the trouble making 7 year old who wants "attention" (a la Zuri, Gabe, Chloe, many others)

and those two Finnish/Swedish stereotypical weird duo that is Gunter and Tynka. 

If i hear "we're the hessenheifers" one more time i'm falling off a cliff . :okiedokielokie:

TRUE on so many levels. Hate Flynn, the trouble making 7 year old who wants "attention" (a la Zuri, Gabe, Chloe, many others)

and those two Finnish/Swedish stereotypical weird duo that is Gunter and Tynka. 

If i hear "we're the hessenheifers" one more time i'm falling off a cliff . :okiedokielokie:

Hey, "we're the Hessenhiefers", you and I. They represent us and our struggle to fit in. Man, the show is deep and meaningful just like all other Disney cartoons. You should totally give it a shot.

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone heard of the Jessie episode where they poke fun at gluten sensitivity?

They throw pancakes at this annoying nerd kid and he screams "AH GLUTEN!"

How offensive of Disney...

Okay, has anyone seen Liv and Maddie yet? How was it? I have never seen it and i wany YOUR opinion on how good/bad it is. I saw Wander over Yonder and it's very good. Better that *gravityfalls* so far.

SHAKE IT UP. :angry: 

Good Luck Charlie is a second close.

But I leik Gravity Falls tho.. :derp: 

Why is this happening?  :( 

attachicon.gifniss-gets-down-hhpay.gif

Mabel is awesome.

Oh... that unholy offspring of modern pop *gag* and Victorious? *gag* Dear lord who made this abomination of a kiddy sitcom? Disney channel, Y U LIEK THIS?

(Also, am I the only one who didn't like iCarly? >_> )

no replies?

:blush:

Hey, "we're the Hessenhiefers", you and I. They represent us and our struggle to fit in. Man, the show is deep and meaningful just like all other Disney cartoons. You should totally give it a shot.

Just like Hannah Montana was uplifting and Cory in the house was soulful! Nice one Heretick!

:lol: You and me are friends! Ha ha ha we should be friends! Only if you like bacon you're in. 

Oh... that unholy offspring of modern pop *gag* and Victorious? *gag* Dear lord who made this abomination of a kiddy sitcom? Disney channel, Y U LIEK THIS?

(Also, am I the only one who didn't like iCarly? >_> )

I only liked that show for Jade. She could be one of my close friends at Hot Topic, I bet.

I don't like iC but SAM AND CAT IS A TRAINWRECK OMG CANT BREATHE.

Incredible Crew is really horrid. Very.

• Brohoof 1

no replies?

Just like Hannah Montana was uplifting and Cory in the house was soulful! Nice one Heretick!

:lol: You and me are friends! Ha ha ha we should be friends! Only if you like bacon you're in. 

BACON?

B-A-C-O-N?

Do you think I wear your tinfoil hats and parade around town as if I BELIEVE all of your conspiracies? Come on,

we're adults here and we all know better. Don't force your beliefs on me and I won't on you, unless you don't do what I say.

Edited by Heretick-Tock

no replies?

I only liked that show for Jade. She could be one of my close friends at Hot Topic, I bet.

I don't like iC but SAM AND CAT IS A TRAINWRECK OMG CANT BREATHE.

Incredible Crew is really horrid. Very.

Haha, I never go on Disney Channel, and when I do, Incredible Crew is never on. So, I've never heard of it until now. Is it really that bad? I don't anything could surpass Shake it Up. 

I saw an episode of Dog with a Blog once, it was horrible. But shows I watched more than one episode of... Ultimate Spider-man, its on XD right? Does it count if it on Disney XD?

I actually like to watch some of the shows on Disney Channel on some occasions. Despite how cheesy, cliche, and poorly of a plot it encompasses, I think a good portion of the shows are pretty entertaining and have some good moments. :P

But "Dog With a Blog" was definitely one that I rather not watch. It's so weird, and makes absolutely no sense. The plot of the show, the acting, and the humor is also extremely poor and lacking in any quality in my opinion.

Haha, I never go on Disney Channel, and when I do, Incredible Crew is never on. So, I've never heard of it until now. Is it really that bad?

Shake It Up

It's on the cartoon network and it stars the voice actor of finn the human.

It's really mediocre.

I caught a subliminal message in the title shake it up...

And Good Luck is on every hour, as is the racist Jessie show.