Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cadance's Apprentice [Adventure/SoL]

homelesssexuals

"Thank you Flare..." Aura said as she let go of Flare and stood up and was less shakey then before. "Well its nice meeting you again Flare" Aura said as she thought of something. "Hey uh Flare do you want to go get something to eat" Aura asked Flare hoping he would say yes

@, @,

Minty nodded. "There's no time to lose! I can't wait to find our friends!" Minty said, excitedly. "Uh, I'm not that hungry anyway," Minty tried to say casually, trotting off down the road of the Crystal Empire, then tripping over a rock from the excitement. "Um, I meant to do that," Minty stuttered nervously.

@,@,  

Ember smiled as he made his way after Minty.  "You okay?"  As he looked down the road his smile got smaller before he looked back to Minty and Glacier.  "How in Celestia's name are we going to find the others?  I guess I could set off some more fireworks, but if they didn't see the first time there's no guarantee they'll see this time...  Maybe we should get somewhere that we can see more of the city?"

@,

Minty smiled at the stallion. "Ah! Good idea, Ember!" Minty said, beginning to trot off. "I know this perfect restaurant that has a skyview of the city!" Minty squealed, trotting off.

(( OOC: Doing a timeskip to night. Fireworks can't work in the day, after all, huh? ))

@ &

Glacier broke into a light gallop to catch up with Minty and Ember. As Minty tripped on the rock, Glacier and breathed out through her nose. 'Great! Overly sensitive and a klutz. I don't know if I'll be able to last the project is she's involved.' 

​When she heard Ember give his idea on how to attract attention, Glacier smiled slightly. Nice to know I'm not the only one around here who can think properly."  she said to him. "Whether it'll be appreciated to detonate explosives outside a building willwill be a different manner."

"Whether it'll be appreciated to detonate explosives outside a building willwill be a different manner."

Ember laughed, a playful grin crossing his muzzle.  "Fireworks are ALWAYS appreciated!"

(( OOC: Doing a timeskip to night. Fireworks can't work in the day, after all, huh? ))

((Makes sense to me!))

Ember hummed quietly to himself as he prepared the fireworks display, completely focused on his work.  A couple sparks flew from his broken horn, but he paid them no mind, so wrapped up in the task at hand.  He could be heard muttering under his breath about different components as he mixed the powders from his saddlebags, setting each completed firework aside as he wrapped the different combinations together.  Eventually he stepped back with a happy grin, the normally somewhat-awkward stallion completely in his element.  He turned towards Glacier and Minty and winked.  "You two will want to get back to a safe distance...  Because I'm about to LIGHT UP LUNA'S SKY!"  With a laugh that sounded only a little on the crazy side a small green flame flickered into existence over the stump of his horn as he turned to light the display.

@ &

Glacier watched with little expression as Ember set to work on the fireworks. 'My first time watching fireworks. Let's hope it's as good as they said.'   she thought. Glacier stepped to behind Minty and bowed her head in contemplation.  

'Father, you didn't know it, but those times you left to see fireworks and I stayed behind hurt me. Spending bits on luxury, even if we had spare money, seemed wrong to me. You needed it. I didn't. Father, if... no. When I get home, we need to talk. Just you and I.'

Glacier took a few more steps back so she was completely enveloped by shadow and darkness. She sat with her hooves on her eyes, waiting for the fireworks to start. Whilst she waited, a tear tore a path salty sorrow down her face.

Edited by Sir. Loin