So, what is your natural enemy?

Rayalicious

BABY LUIGI! B A B Y  L U I G I!!! Hate him, I like normal Luigi, but every since that big nosed baby rammed me off a track in Mariokart 8 Deluxe, I've hated him.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Stairs and real ponies, Shetland ponies are evil, evil creatures, they cannot be reasoned with :sealed: (I know not all are bad but the only ones I have seen in person have attacked me) :jazz-hooves-please: feisty little buggers

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

My natural enemy is the one thing that awaits us all in the end... Death.

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

Psychopaths, narcissists or people who have no empathy.

They tend to be my natural enemy because I make a sport out of thwarting their plans to hurt others. >:3

Honey badger, FTW! 

1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

*looks in mirror*

I found my natural enemy!

Probably the best answer. Our own worst enemy can be ourselves. 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:
  Hide contents

Psychopaths, narcissists or people who have no empathy.

They tend to be my natural enemy because I make a sport out of thwarting their plans to hurt others. >:3

Honey badger, FTW! 

Probably the best answer. Our own worst enemy can be ourselves. 

I know mine is. *points at mirror.* You're the cause of all my misery! You're the reason my life feels like hell!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Moments ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I know mine is. *points at mirror.* You're the cause of all my misery! You're the reason my life feels like hell!

Be gentle with yourself, ok? Yes. Even with your worst enemy. Please be gentle.

Sometimes, this is why we become our own enemies... because of the anger, resentment and self sabotage. Remember your friends here. We wouldn't talk to you like that. So why should you?  :coco:

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Be gentle with yourself, ok? Yes. Even with your worst enemy. Please be gentle.

Sometimes, this is why we become our own enemies... because of the anger, resentment and self sabotage. Remember your friends here. We wouldn't talk to you like that. So why should you?  :coco:

Because I the self-esteem of a skunk with a foot odor problem. 

That wasn't a joke.

My self-esteem has been plummeting for two years now. And it continues to steadily decline today. I'm working on it, but it ain't easy being me.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

...Water. :okiedokieloki: I am a fire type, and excess water is my natural enemy.

Not even water. Sir is water. And I am ice. >:3
And we are not your enemies.

So it would make a lot of sense to say... no one is your enemy. It is impossible to be the enemy of Samurai. Unless.. you are truly a bad person/thing. :proud:

My natural enemy is @Cash In for he refuses to bow down to the power of CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Thanks 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

...Water. :okiedokieloki: I am a fire type, and excess water is my natural enemy.

You just made an excuse to avoid bath LOL

22 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

My natural enemy is @Cash In for he refuses to bow down to the power of CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!

Chocolate milk is an enemy of my 6 pack abs!

Edited by Crypty Scribbles
  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 2

22 minutes ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Chocolate milk is an enemy of my 6 pack abs!

You accuse Samurai of avoiding a bath and now you are using an excuse to avoid the most delicious beverage of the planet! Do not fear sugar in moderation. When you've got muscles, THEY will slurp up the chocolate milk and fat for you. Trust me, Sir and I are gym dorks and we love our high metabolism -- so we can eat more sugar D: 

(balanced out with actual nutrition, of course LOL )

Just admit it, you have vowed allegiance with @Cash Inand his Strawberry milk drinking ways! 

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Moments ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

@Ice Princess Silky  I use cheat codes.:grin2:

PXL_20240809_124334320.jpg

I KNEW YOU WERE ALWAYS AN ALLY <3 and not a natural enemy LOL
(Good protein, btw! I'll have to try this one)

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

You accuse Samurai of avoiding a bath and now you are using an excuse to avoid the most delicious beverage of the planet! Do not fear sugar in moderation. When you've got muscles, THEY will slurp up the chocolate milk and fat for you. Trust me, Sir and I are gym dorks and we love our high metabolism -- so we can eat more sugar D: 

(balanced out with actual nutrition, of course LOL )

Just admit it, you have vowed allegiance with @Cash Inand his Strawberry milk drinking ways! 

I don't drink milk. It is my natural enemy. Milk and all its variants. Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, and almost anything in between.

• Hugs 1

19 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Not even water. Sir is water. And I am ice. >:3
And we are not your enemies.

So it would make a lot of sense to say... no one is your enemy. It is impossible to be the enemy of Samurai. Unless.. you are truly a bad person/thing. :proud:

You say that, but you are allied with blueberries... :okiedokieloki:

Also, thank you for not exposing my blueberry intolerance. :kindness: I was expecting it, but you did not go there, and I appreciate you for keeping it under wraps.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! qmA99Ps.png

18 hours ago, Count Gribouillis said:

Haha. That's funny. Accusing me of not taking baths. ^_^

...You're banned. :toldya:

18 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Wait, wait... :mlp_wat: WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!! :BornAgainBrony: You're both gym dorks? ... Can I join you? I'd love to have exercise partners! :kirin:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

On 2024-08-09 at 10:01 PM, Ice Princess Silky said:

So your natural enemies are people who have good taste? Got it. :toldya:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I have two natural enemies. Mosquitos and hot humid weather. And the worst is when both is combined (like last night). >.<

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Also, heights/staircases, crowds, and not being in control of what my body is doing. 😔

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1