Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feld0 is Wicked Hip and Wicked Happening

Harmonic Revelations

• 2 months later...

Apologies for the thread resurrection, but I like to keep my promises. So I'm at CANterlot. Not running any panels here, but we do have a booth...

post-17683-0-04010700-1384713051_thumb.jpg

Wait, what's that in our "Highlights from 2013" slideshow...

post-17683-0-67155700-1384713058_thumb.jpg

Oh no, did some of the gifs from this thread find their way in there? That's terrible! ohmy.png

I did warn you, dude. wink.png  Just be glad that there aren't any projection screens at this con.

• Brohoof 4

Very swag

wow

much shades

so dope

wow

much sick

wow

3cool5you