Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [CLOSED FOR NOW] Casual Manehattan RP.

Fender

The title tells it best! Nothing more than a casual, nice slice-of-life RP in the city of Manehattan.

You'll be quite free to do a lot of things in this RP. Have a romantic interest, cause trouble, solve problems, make freinds, etc., etc., as you may in any slice of life RP.

That doesn't mean there won't be rules though, so read up.

Rules:

1. No Alicorns, no exceptions.

2. Unicorns cannot use magic excessively, or in a way that is overpowered. (Basically, usage of Magic that could be equivalent to...Rarity's, but not Twilight's.) If you ask about it, an exception can be made depending on what it is.

3. Foul language is allowed, but do not overuse it.

4. Sex is allowed to be implied, but nothing more, no details. (If two RPers want their OC's to engage in sexual activity, both players must agree to it before it is posted.)

5. Killing another OC is only allowed on one condition: Both players agree to one of their OC's being killed off by the other.

6. IF your OC is killed you are out unless you have a second OC character.

7. NO Mary Sue/Gary Stu. None. At all. Period.

8. Don't take too incredibly long between posts.

9. No serious plot-changing decisions without discussing it with the RP Moderators. We want to keep this at least somewhat casual.

10. Have fun! Seriously. Have fun. Please. c:

There will be a limit of 16 players as of now.

If you're interested in taking the spots! Just say so!

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

7. Open

8. Open

9. Open

10. Open

11. Open

12. Open

13. Open

14. Open

15. Open

16. Open

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/71770-casual-manehattan-rp/

Edited by Becker (Fender)
  • Brohoof 1

You know what? Symphony has been a bit neglected recently, so I'll submit her:

symphonyavatar_by_cinderscribe-d6crhfs.p

Failing that... well... I have a lot of characters. If you want to have a quick scan through them, see who you think might be entertaining? I don't mind. :D

@

Drunken fights? Symphony is liable to start fights sober!

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 2

YAAY!

Now to decide who I'll be...

ARGH TOO MANY OCs

You choos from the ones I offer?

Sunset Sky or Sweet Symphony might work.

Firecracker and Color Spark- Firecracker would be interesting to have. Every RP needs a happy-go-lucky, excitable pony :D

f I had to choose one I'd go with Sunset as she is my favorite OC but it's up to you if you think she'll work :3

• Brohoof 1

@

xD 

Actually there are two RPs where they actually hve met, and both times, Symphony's had a breakdown from her schizophrenia, so you're absolutely right.

I'm also working on a fic where Sunset and Symphony meet each other and several other OCs. NO SPOILERS.

But poor Sunset there is most likely going to have a panic attack or two :(

Well, unlike most, I don`t have my characters on my profile currently. Just havn`t gotten around to it yet...

But anyway, He`s Vincent Stormwalker. One of the few Griffons in all of Manehatten! Can`t wait for the roster to fill up. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

@@TheLineTrotter

It seems Vincent and Sunset are going to meet again  :o if you're accepted

Hopefully not by him trying to calm her down from a panic attack this time  :lol:

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

@@TheLineTrotter

Well, hopefully she won't get overcrowded like she usually does. if ponies leave her alone, she should be okay. xD

But with her luck, Vincent and Sunset will probably meet in the same way.

Except not in some military conference room. In some random place in Manehattan.

xD

Hmm... It's half 3 in the morning... But since I'm still jetlagged anyway, lets go go go!

Whenever your ready that is!

Also, quick note: Symphony's name is Wind Symphony, but she tends to refer to herself as Wind Sonnet - her sisters name. It's on her character page but there's a pretty big wall of text, so if she calls herself Sonnet, it's intentional. :P

@

OHHHHH

My bad.

I just realized that you were talking about WIND Symphony, not my OC Sweet Symphony, when you said Symphony would scare Sunset.

well, either Symphonies would scare her.  xD

*facedesk*

:muffins:  :derp:  :muffins:  :derp:  :muffins:  :derp:  :muffins:

@,

Well, I can`t wait! I hope that i`ll still be up before than. If not, i`ll be sure to throw in a post tomorrow morning.  

EDIT: aaaaaaand it`s already started. Now I look like a git.

Edited by TheLineTrotter
  • Brohoof 1