ooc [CLOSED FOR NOW] Casual Manehattan RP.

Fender

@,@,  

Oi oi! I will need you two to just lead Percy along like you've been doing. I'm a tad busier than usual, and will continue RPing soon, just gotta get some things dealt with first. Do enjoy yourselves though!

Okay, Scooterlous is clearly gone (i`ll just say Raspberry was hit by a carriage or something xD) Can I please please please get a quick run down about who`s where with who doing what? Is anyone available thats still, you know, active? Thanks in advance.

• Brohoof 1

@@Vedana Purity

Glacier is currently talking to Sunset Sky in a cafe and I'm not just going to abandon her. Also, how will Glacier know you're staying in a penthouse?

Edited by Sir. Loin

@@Vedana Purity

Glacier is currently talking to Sunset Sky in a cafe and I'm not just going to abandon her. Also, how will Glacier know you're staying in a penthouse?

Perhaps word will spread around town. Vedana is well known to help ponies who are in need of guidance or suffering from emotional problems.

Hm...I notice that this RP has slowed down...like... a lot, it seems. I'm not necessarily in favor of letting it die down...but...

Also, sorry @,

The forums never notified me about your response. D:

But lemme hear it from you guys...do you want to continue this...or shall we close it down, and/or have some of you migrate over to the Baltimare RP (if you'd prefer that.) ?

@

Hehe, it's okay!  Mine's done that to me quite a few times with this thread, not sure why...  

As for the RP itself, while I'm enjoying it & getting to use Sabel for the first time, if others are in favor of closing it I won't object.  My vote is to keep it going, maybe to try and get more of the characters to meet up together so we can interact with each other more, but again if others feel like we should close it I can deal with that too.  Still trying to stay active in the Baltimare one at least!

• Brohoof 1

Vedana is well known to help ponies who are in need of guidance or suffering from emotional problems.

Perhaps we should find a way to make Vedana and Sunset meet. seems like Vedana would be helpful for Sunset.

@,

I vote keep going c:

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1