Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best friend for my OC, Candy Blaze

Candy Blaze

My OC Candy Blaze needs a best friend. This is for fan fiction so I'm not sure if I should put this thread in the fan fiction place... But anywho, your OC can be my OC's best friend but, your OC has to be a Mare who is probably around the age of the Mane Six... How about a unicorn? :) it doesn't matter really though ^_^

Candy Blaze is an artistic Pegasus pony who loves to draw, be creative, and fly like blazing fire. She over-reacts sometimes about the smallest things, a bit of a neat freak, loves to laugh and be loud around ponies she knows but can be shy into making new friends. She's goldfish-tan with a brownish-red mane.

Post a picture of your OC

Write it's cutie mark story

Write it's personality

Hey! :D I think any of my OC's will do as Candy Blaze's fan fiction. I wish you the best of luck on your fan fiction and I'll read it, of course! :D

My OC's are in my signature!

Edited by Minty Wintergreen
  • Brohoof 1

Hey! :D I think any of my OC's will do as Candy Blaze's fan fiction. I wish you the best of luck on your fan fiction and I'll read it, of course! :D

My OC's are in my signature!

I can't really decide between Minty and Storm..... I guess Storm :D although Minty is very adorable.... I can't decide :( well ill choose Storm :)

Here's my OC if you want to take a look.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/riverhaze-r4336

She is a pegasus pony as well. Everything is in the link, including backstory.

-River Haze

Your OC is very pretty and she would be a perfect best friend for Candy. You are the first to post after all :D Edited by Candy Blaze
  • Brohoof 1

@@Candy Blaze,

Hmmmm.. this is a very hard decision. Do this. It is only necessary to do this.

EENIE MEENIE MINIE MO. 

Or flip a coin, the boring way. :okiedokielokie:  

@@Candy Blaze,

Can you provide me with a link for the fan fiction? I desperately want to read it if one of my characters are going to be in it. :3  

• Brohoof 1

hellur i'm rwby this is lightning blaze http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-blaze-r4082

he is a unicorn and he has a little sister (lightning is now twenty and his sister is ten i forgot to change it)

You know what, another friend won't hurt :D your OC is in! I'll post the fanfiction soon :)

Yay! Lightning Blaze looks really cool but I really like his mane :D