Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Equestria University Re-roll Re-roll (SoL, Romance, and other junk)

Ampharos

@,

I would probably go on without the guy. I'm planning on having Back Track go to the cafe soon or should we all just meet up at the library.

Also, with the lack of the DM around should we just nominate a temporary DM until he comes back or what?

@@Ampharos,

There was a lot of work for the past month so I haven't posted.

I've noticed that you guys are already 7+ pages into the roleplay and I was wondering if I was mentioned in the roleplay about not showing up in Psych's room as I'm her roommate.

I'm also somewhat curious how I could pop into the roleplay without looking like I just dropped out of the sky.

@@Ampharos,

There was a lot of work for the past month so I haven't posted.

I've noticed that you guys are already 7+ pages into the roleplay and I was wondering if I was mentioned in the roleplay about not showing up in Psych's room as I'm her roommate.

I'm also somewhat curious how I could pop into the roleplay without looking like I just dropped out of the sky.

We aren't that far along and Psych Ward is indeed on the way to her dorm for the second time now.  Your character could simply have been running late!  :)

Oh ok but who would I be rooming with and also I'm kind of on the fence about who I should use my oc are iny sig I need suggestions to help me decide

You'll be rooming with my OC, Crescendo Clef.  I don't have a link to her profile at the moment but I can get one to you later.

• Brohoof 1

We aren't that far along and Psych Ward is indeed on the way to her dorm for the second time now.  Your character could simply have been running late!  smile.png

I'll be posting as soon as possible, hopefully today.

Dammit dammit dammit

Well, looks like I've missed out. I'll read through the RP every now and the to see how it's going. Sorry I couldn't make it!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I'm incredibly sorry about my absence. It might sound kind of selfish, but I just haven't really felt like going on this sight anymore, and I've also been kinda busy with other things. I'm hoping to stay here for a while, so I hope to get this going since I haven't really progressed any time in it. I'm also not sure on the whereabouts of everybody either, so a quick fill-in would be awesome :).

Again, I'm really sorry for leaving so early in the roleplay, but hopefully I'll be more active :)