Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Writing to Celestia

FNGRpony

Forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

Suppose you got pulled into equatra and became a pony of some sort,

and where granted permission to write to her royal hignness,

woud you?

I'm driving at a bigger picture with this answer, so feel free to say why not.

I'd write to her. For what I'd say, I don't know. I would have to give that some thought. I am writing to Celestia after all, so I want to make sure the letter is great. Maybe ask her how is it going or something along those lines. Mainly, I would keep it casual.

Edited by SmartyPants

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia.

I just wanted to share my thoughts with you. *ahem* I didn't learn anything!!!

*One visit to the dungeon later....*

Dear Princess Celestia...

I wanted to share my thoughts with you... but then I took an Arrow to the K....*the rest of the page is stained in blood*

Dear princess Celestial a screw driver is persuasive but not seductive (little dashi quote lol).

I think it would be neat to right to luna instead.  Seriously how come she doesn't get a student?  Has that even been ever brought up?

Seen some folks do fics where Luna gets one.

I never get why she's never written too. Probably down to spike not knowing her *whatever a magical equivelent of an e-mail is*

Yea, I'd probably write to her, but I would quickly run out of stuff to write down.  She would eventually be getting stuff like this...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that you should really keep your cool on the highway.  I gave this guy the finger (if you know what that means) for tailgating me on the highway, and I felt like kind of a jerk afterwards.  That combined with hitting every single red light after flipping this guy off, karma much?  It's best just to keep your road rage (if you know what that is, also) to yourself, or else you will either end up with another angry motorist or you'll receive a hoof full of karma to the face.

• Brohoof 1

Seen some folks do fics where Luna gets one.

I never get why she's never written too. Probably down to spike not knowing her *whatever a magical equivelent of an e-mail is*

That's a psionic transportation channel.

You find out what someone's channel is, and just psionically transport your mail via it. Quite simple

Yea, I'd probably write to her, but I would quickly run out of stuff to write down.  She would eventually be getting stuff like this...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that you should really keep your cool on the highway.  I gave this guy the finger (if you know what that means) for tailgating me on the highway, and I felt like kind of a jerk afterwards.  That combined with hitting every single red light after flipping this guy off, karma much?  It's best just to keep your road rage (if you know what that is, also) to yourself, or else you will either end up with another angry motorist or you'll receive a hoof full of karma to the face.

Can you pleaser explain what your icon is? Ive been looking at it for a while and cant get any idea at all... Could you tell me? Please?

I would go and try to see the Princess in person and desire an audience with her. Then I would speak in my nightmarish self and why are some willed to be consumed in darkness and others not. If I fail to reach an audience since she might not allow an embodiment of evil in her throne room then I would try to write a letter.