Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you have as president?

Lady Rarity Pony

Alrighty everypony, I think the Pinkie Pie election campaign can convene! Let's skip all the boring stuff nopony really wants to address, and hop right into the main topics! Regarding the present issue of global warming, I propose every country pitch in to help build a huuuuge robot Dashie together and have her SEAL the world! Also, I won't be taking any objections. Next I'd like to ensure that as president I'll have no-charge bakeries and chocolate fountains constructed on every block. Every block! That should help put an end to pony hunger throughout the planet! In addition, tons more street lights will be erected throughout every town to accompany the party vendors that will also be built for the 2 AM festivities to be held every night. Surely with enough investing into larger, more widespread coffee plantations, we'll be able to market the bestest of beverages at these stands, and eventually be able to fulfill the wishes of coffee connoisseurs everywhere! But what are parties without the most fantastical of sweets? Blimps! Plastered with what will be the new Pinkie Province representative, Gummy! Throughout the day, large blimps will be sent throughout various towns and will drop sprinkles to imitate the falling of rain! Even if some of these may sound difficult, I think with enough teamwork we can get things moving in the right direction!

Chocolate showers and a balloon in every home!

Although these are only a few Pinkie Pie Propositions, I assure there are more great plans to come! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm...........this is a tough one. Looking at the list of candidates, the only ones who I think could actually do the job would be Twilight Sparkle or Spike. Twilight Sparkle would have the book smarts and the organization skills to keep up with the job, and Spike, from having to work with Twilight for so many years, would also have those skills. Oh, and you can't forget applejack. managing a running an entire apple farm takes skill.

Fluttershy and Rarity would have no interest, as it would be much too much work.

Now, we come to reality. The presidential race is largely a popularity test formulated by people who make wild promises. Now, Twilight Sparkle and Applejack are not the type to make wild an outrageous promises, though applejack has been known to make promises to help more people than she actually has the energy to. Spike probably would have no problem making outrageous claims, but he lacks the likability factor.

Then we come to the wild promises angle, which we know would be perpetrated by Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie would start because being president sounds like a lot of fun, and Rainbow Dash would join because she's competitive and always wants to win. In the face of this, I think Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack would come into the front. While twilight sparkle has the book skills, she can't win in a popularity contest. What will then happen is Pinkie Pie will get bored and jump off, leaving it to Rainbow Dash and Applejack, and once Rainbow dash realizes how much work being president really is, she'll jump the bandwagon, and Applejack will win.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy has no votes xD

As much as I love Fluttershy, I daresay that she isn't really the right fit for the job. ^_^

If anything, I think SugarSlatheredCandyApple's take on the whole thing is pretty spot on.

Rarity could not become president either.

-tv broadcast-

My fellow americans.

The

Wost,

Possible.

Thing.

EVER happened.

I lost my bow.

Fabulosity isn't an essential key to progress? What kind of blasphemy is this?!

This argument's still going on? I thought I settled it back on the first page. -_-

Rarity is the 1%. She'd never make it. Fluttershy's too scared to be anything more than secretary of something. Really, Twilight's our best choice, even if she isn't perfect. :)

Fluttershy: Take whatever you want...Its ok...

Eh... I don't think that's giving her enough credit, to be honest. While I don't think she's a great fit for the job, I do think that if push came to shove she'd be capable of pushing right back.

I mean, let's not forget...

This argument's still going on? I thought I settled it back on the first page. -_- Rarity is the 1%. She'd never make it. Fluttershy's too scared to be anything more than secretary of something. Really, Twilight's our best choice, even if she isn't perfect. :)

She will miss her note, and nuke the world