Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming WayForward Wants To Create A Pony Game

Rappy0

Well, I don't know Duck Tales Remastered or Mighty Switch Force, but I wouldn't object to such a game, if they made it well, and from what I can tell they probably would.

But yeah, Hasbro would object.

WayForward would obviously have to go through Hasbro to do this anyway. They aren't some small indie Dev team like the Fighting is Magic people, as far as I know. Also, why would Hasbro just flat out object? I am not sure 100% if they would comply, but this would be a money making oppurtunity. Hasbro would probably think it over at the very least.

This part is important. In the article, WayForward has stated that if we want a FiM game from them, we need to tell Hasbro. If the demand is there, Hasbro will not ignore. They know how many bronies there are and we are increasing in numbers all the time. So, we need to make this apparent to Hasbro. This is an interesting oppurtunity. We have a Dev team that wants to make a pony game and they have acknowledged us personally! That is neat! I was really hoping for a moment like this to occur. Whether or not Hasbro does listen is still uncertain but like I said, high enough demand can convince any corporation.

• Brohoof 4

If they can get Hasbro to agree to a deal, this would be awesome, because we'd get a new official game. But I don't really like the 2.5D type style Ducktales remastered was in, I'd want it in a more 3D style.

I had no idea that WayForward made Duck Tales Remastered. I guess I never payed attention to that. I am actually pretty excited about this. I believe that they can make a great FiM game. I just know they can. All that needs to be done is getting Hasbro to approve of it. I don't think it will be particularly difficult if there is enough demand for it. So, I have high hopes.

• Brohoof 1

Wow there are alot of negative comments about this announcement! Regardless I would definitely love to see this happen. I've been dying to play a video game based on the FiM universe that's on a console. Thanks Adam! I hope you make us all happy at the end of the day.  

• Brohoof 1

These are coming from the people who made Shante's Revenge and Mighty Switch Force. I have plenty of faith in them to do an MLP game. The only problem is getting past the selfish and greedy whores that call themselves Hasbro.

• Brohoof 2