Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Faces.

Harmony And Rarity

Well, it is shown that Cadance underwent the same ascension as Twilight, and she has changed body types quite a bit regarding her used to being a regular Pegasus. So, yes. I do believe so.

I do believe it will change as she gets older. Cadence's face changed a bit and she also went through ascension, so I imagine Twilight's will as well as the years go by. We probably won't see it or maybe there will be an episode where it shows what is happening in Equestria a few years later. We will see Twilight and her face will be more like the other princesses. That would have to a final episode though.

Maybe it's like Aes Sedai from the Wheel of Time, it's an ageless look. Consider Granny Smith doesn't have a stallion look. For people who don't know, Aes Sedai are kind of like an order of witches, due to their use of "magic" (in this case, one power), they live for a long time and maintain their youth, but people can tell because their look are not exactly young, they have a non-old ageless look. That's my theory anyway.

Very good observation as their muzzles do look a little straight like stallions. Well as far I am concerned Princess Cadence in her teenage years when foal-sitting Twilight seems to have a bit of a pointed nose. Maybe its developing.

teenage_princess_cadence_by_hampshireukb

• 6 years later...
On 9/23/2013 at 3:06 AM, Harmony And Rarity said:

Sense Twilight became a princess everyone is talking about it. And I noticed. Luna, Celestia, And Cadence all have Stallion like Faces. But Twilight has a regular mare face. Will this change as she gets older?

This was fixed in Season 9.

But it wasn't explained. The wavy hair and the tallness has never been a addressed, though it has been up to the animators to make cool effects such as turning off the hair effect in certain moments.
As for the stallion faces, well, they aren't really stallion faces are they? They are more horse looking yes.

6 minutes ago, Splashee said:

This was fixed in Season 9.

But it wasn't explained. The wavy hair and the tallness has never been a addressed, though it has been up to the animators to make cool effects such as turning off the hair effect in certain moments.
As for the stallion faces, well, they aren't really stallion faces are they? They are more horse looking yes.

Well, THIS thread is a bit of a blast from the past :)

It would seem as alicorns grow into their power, they gain stature; twi's wings even as a newly elevated princess were noticably larger and fuller than a regular pegasi - look for example during the coronation

95873619_PrincessTwilight.png.a6483649d3d7ef980df7a54d0a3d7142.png

vs:

1582021010_FiveFriends.png.ec71ec13180854de4b5b78eb88047e3b.png

But also consider how Luna reverted almost to fillyhood when she was first freed from Nightmare Moon's enthrallment:

Luna.png.2e25de6b5c45a67b7da3c4049e8171b8.png

but still clearly more horse-like a face than the average Little Pony.