Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cosplay clothes and Pony parts

Pandachan

i wish!! i had to have this commissed for me!! dont ask how much it cost

hey ponies!!

i made these awhile back for another cosplay.... im tempted to start making them for bronies???

what do you all think???

Posted Image

What is it...exactly? They look kind of sexy, do you put them on your legs or arms? I don't buy leather, only synthetic leather.
  • Brohoof 1

hahaha LOL!!! they are hooves for pony cosplay or pony play ^^ these ones i made for a deamon i cosplayed but was thinking of styling these for bronies XD

What is it...exactly? They look kind of sexy, do you put them on your legs or arms? I don't buy leather, only synthetic leather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i love the derpy hooves one s could you make a guy pair in size 7 and give me an estimate of how much that would probualy cost!!!!!!!! i would love to buy some because i am making a derpy hooves hat and thyey would go awsome with it!!!!!!!!! please message me!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the derpy hooves one s could you make a guy pair in size 7 and give me an estimate of how much that would probualy cost!!!!!!!! i would love to buy some because i am making a derpy hooves hat and thyey would go awsome with it!!!!!!!!! please message me!!!!!!!!!!!

YO!!!! hey sorry been sick for like a week XD right no pro!!!

http://www.etsy.com/your/listings

http://tsubasastudios.vpweb.com.au/default.html

your more than welcome to grab the shoes from either site more than happy to make them up for ya!!

alright peeps check this new Dash out XD :wub:

Posted Image

this was my winning outfit for OZ comic con!!!!! so fucking proud to do Dash justice!!!!!!

for more photos my gallery will be up in a sec

• Brohoof 2

I must comment, Pandachan that looked AWESOME! I LOVE the shoes!

As for me I plan to cosplay as my star in purple, Rarity. Any tips? I am NOT looking into a white gown...

OH but my mommy did find a heart shape jewel PERFECT for the Rarity necklace I plan to make.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! YOU ARE PONY COSPLAY GODDESS PANDACHAN!!!! <3 <3 <3

...and if i didn't need to pay rent tomorrow and wasn't broke in general i would totally own those rainbow dash shoes... ohmygeeeerrrdddd

• 2 months later...