Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Animators, VA's (OPEN), script writers, & sound makers & more

Sky Cutter

(TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO SCHEDULE GLITCH, WILL RE-OPEN ONCE THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SORTED OUT)

Ok so, I have a big project in mind, and i need voice actors, animators, the whole shebang, i will be in charge of story boarding so ill be in charge of the whole thing, but I do need A LOT of help.

Voice actors:

just have a good mic and do your best, a lot of characters are involved.

roles:

Applejack: (Pink Mist)

'How long has this been here?'

'Not big on honesty are you?'

Twilight Sparkle: (OPEN)

'No Friends? how is that even possible?'

'What IS that?'

Rainbow Dash: (OPEN)

'How did you do that?'

'How fast can it fly?'

Rarity: (OPEN)

'You would think that with all this stuff the seats would atleast be fairly comfortable.'

'That was truely hideous'

Pinkie Pie: (Tellab Artz)

'How can he be sad and happy at the same time?'

'Party time!'

Fluttershy: (Pink Mist)

'Where is everypony?'

'How can he do such aweful things?'

Princess Celestia: (OPEN)

'We barely escaped'

'We would be... dead. If it was not for discord'

Princess Luna: (OPEN)

'what of my sister?'

'Noooo!'

Spike: (OPEN)

'Twilight! you have been gone for so long, i was getting worried'

'Dragons arent very understanding'

Queen Chrysalis: (rascal61)

'Why would I help you?'

'My Armies are capable of defending ourselves, we do not need you'

King Sombra: (OPEN)

'I do not have the strength'

'Leave me'

Discord: (OPEN)

'This is going to be so much fun'

'I can't wait'

Spit Fire: (OPEN)

'This is absurd'

'Fine, we will help'

Ansikt Veksler (MALE) (has limited personality, I will explain why to whoever gets the part.): (OPEN)

'Don't, even, think that curses do not exist.'

'Your environment is your weapon.'

minor roles:

random Wonderbolts: (NLR Information Minister)

'Bolt down!'

Cherilee: (OPEN)

'Get him to a hospital!'

Flash Sentry: (OPEN)

'Don't you even touch her!'

Changeling Royal Guard: (NLR Information Minister)

'Halt!'

Dial Switch (Female): (OPEN)

'I hate you'

'no I do NOT want to update Jahvah'

Various Royal Guards (must  be able to make different voices): (NLR Information Minister)

'Not one move'

---Animators---

I am hoping for show accurate animation, so if you can use Flash animation that would be great. so just send me a demo of your skillz and ill take a look at it. I will need between 5-10 animators.

---Music Makers/Sound Makers---

Just do what you do best, ill leave it up to you to compose it, ill just provide you with the moods, and you do the rest. also i may need a few sound effects, and by a few, i mean a lot.

-Thunder Dash

-Pierce Strine

----------

if you are interested just send me your demo, and what you are hoping to do. send it to AppleDictionary@yahoo.com (its not a personal email so dont yell at me about internet safety and stuff). and if you like, post your auditions in the thread as well.

if you want to be a voice actor then send me a demo of 4 lines, 2 from the show, and 2 lines that you made up on your own that were not said in the show.

If you have any questions just let me know. Thank you

Edited by Apple Dictionary
  • Brohoof 1

I'll try out for Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack later today. Do you have any specific lines you want me to use or do I just use some from the show?

2 from the show, and I will see what I can do about example lines, I will come up with some lines from what I have for the script that will be the least spoily as I can.

• Brohoof 1

Once my schedule opens up, I could probably do some backgroud music work, but that may be a while 'cause I'm working on another fan project. 

I could also VA King Sombra as well. 

Edited by Thunder-Dash
  • Brohoof 1

2 from the show, and I will see what I can do about example lines, I will come up with some lines from what I have for the script that will be the least spoily as I can.

Alrighty then. I'll just submit two lines from each character for now. ;) I have some good lines from the show that show how I play them ;)

• Brohoof 1

Oooh, this sounds like fun. I don't really want to voice act, as I have a semi-deep voice and don't know who I would sound like. I don't actually sound like anypony, nor have to ability to, so I'm not really intereseted in Voice Acting. But I can help with the script and perhaps video editing if you need it. I don't have any examples of either right now... but once I get something, I'll send it your way ASAP.

Edited by DJ Alicorn

I'm currently eyeballing that 'music maker/producer' position, I'll hit you up with a demo in a couple hours.

• Brohoof 1

I am hoping to find every(pony/one) I need for this by mid november so we can get started by the end of November.

Oooh, this sounds like fun. I don't really want to voice act, as I have a semi-deep voice and don't know who I would sound like. I don't actually sound like anypony, nor have to ability to, so I'm not really intereseted in Voice Acting. But I can help with the script and perhaps video editing if you need it. I don't have any examples of either right now... but once I get something, I'll send it your way ASAP.

actually, a semi-deep voice is what imlooking for, but since your not interested i wont nag, but if you ever reconsider, just let me know

@,

Great! We can work together on this one! Besides it'll be better to have two musicians on the team, 'cause my schedule is pretty packed.  

thanks for bringing that up, made me realise that its a bit larger than expected, might need a few musicians and definately between 5-10 animators

actually, a semi-deep voice is what imlooking for, but since your not interested i wont nag, but if you ever reconsider, just let me know

Oh, well if it's what you're looking for, I guess I could help with that. What would you need me to do, Narrate? lol sorry, whenver someone wnats me to do something with my voice (mainly narrate) it immediately makes me think of Morgan Freeman lol

• Brohoof 1

Alright. Right now I'll leave two lines from the show for each character I'm auditioning for here. img-1916786-1-wink.png

I'm trying out for Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack.

I'll record your example lines right now and upload those too img-1916786-2-wink.png

Those are incredible, can't wait for the example lines

Oh, well if it's what you're looking for, I guess I could help with that. What would you need me to do, Narrate? lol sorry, whenver someone wnats me to do something with my voice (mainly narrate) it immediately makes me think of Morgan Freeman lol

Veksler has that kind of voice, can't reveal to much without spoiling it though, all I can really tell you is just do the example lines, (uuugggh! I wish I could tell more) and if you're what I'm looking for then I will reveal to you the secrets of the universe (or really just th  character.)

• Brohoof 1

Alright. Right now I'll leave two lines from the show for each character I'm auditioning for here. img-1916786-1-wink.png

I'll record your example lines right now and upload those too img-1916786-2-wink.png

Holy cow, your Applejack and Fluttershy voices are amazing! And your Rarity voice ain't too shabby either. Good luck with this whole project, everyone! :)

• Brohoof 3

Those are incredible, can't wait for the example lines

Veksler has that kind of voice, can't reveal to much without spoiling it though, all I can really tell you is just do the example lines, (uuugggh! I wish I could tell more) and if you're what I'm looking for then I will reveal to you the secrets of the universe (or really just th  character.)

Glad you liked them, I'll make sure to send you the example lines tomorrow ;)

Holy cow, your Applejack and Fluttershy voices are amazing! And your Rarity voice ain't too shabby either. Good luck with this whole project, everyone! smile.png

Thanks for the compliments :D

• Brohoof 1

What in the world!? :P

Your voices for Applejack and Fluttershy sound EXACTLY like their voices on the show!!

Holy crap. I am beyond baffled! You are gona be a voice actor for the show one day! There's no doubt about it! :D

How is that even possible for you??? ^_^

Lol, but seriously, your voice acting abilities are one of a kind. I knew you were good, but I had no idea you were this perfect. ;)

• Brohoof 3

What in the world!? :P

Your voices for Applejack and Fluttershy sound EXACTLY like their voices on the show!!

Holy crap. I am beyond baffled! You are gona be a voice actor for the show one day! There's no doubt about it! :D

How is that even possible for you??? ^_^

Lol, but seriously, your voice acting abilities are one of a kind. I knew you were good, but I had no idea you were this perfect. ;)

Why thank you Sanderspie :D I really wish I could get a career in voice acting :( So all of this is just the practice I need. Glad you like my voices ;)

I'm currently eyeballing that 'music maker/producer' position, I'll hit you up with a demo in a couple hours.

Once my schedule opens up, I could probably do some backgroud music work, but that may be a while 'cause I'm working on another fan project. 

I could also VA King Sombra as well. 

I can't wait for the demos, I honestly didn't expect so many responses so soon. 

Also does anyone know of any good animators? We are in desperate need of several because of... well it's a secret

I can't wait for the demos, I honestly didn't expect so many responses so soon. 

I've got some demos right here. I also do real good making themes for characters, as I have a request shop right here on the forums for that.

https://pony.fm/tracks/992-hunger-king-sombras-theme

https://pony.fm/tracks/1078-pushed-wip 

• Brohoof 1

Ok so, I have a big project in mind, and i need voice actors...

My brain is melted from work and from drumming for Shred's song.  Still, I'll see what I can do for some of the voices.  Sounds like it could be fun!  I'll post a submission or two once they're ready.

(edited)

That Random WB position img-1918779-1-tongue.png You think I can because my voice is like... meh but when I get in the mood I can make it sound amazing :3 However I wanna know if it's open.

Go for it, it's open, and they [insert major spoilers here] and its really cool. But yeah they get some pretty good stuff I think. It took me a minute to figure out what WB ment img-1918779-2-tongue.png

Alrighty. I'm gonna send in the examples for Applejack and Fluttershy since those are the ones I got the best feedback on.

Hope y'all enjoy these img-1918579-1-biggrin.png

Those, are incredible, I look forward to working with you. Congratulations, your in, as soon as I get an outline for the project written up I'll send it to you. Could you email those to me?

I've got some demos right here. I also do real good making themes for characters, as I have a request shop right here on the forums for that.

https://pony.fm/tracks/992-hunger-king-sombras-theme

https://pony.fm/tracks/1078-pushed-wip 

The style of what your doing is exactly what I'm looking for in a few parts. I am getting a streak of the right people and I'm so excited. Could you send me those as well?

Edited by Apple Dictionary
  • Brohoof 1