Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The End of Equestria (RP)

Demonic Soulz

"You aren't going to stop me!" Said Light, sheathing his sword. "My power will- oh, Celestia." Said Light as he saw a log hurtling toward his head. Light began to stumble. "Well played, good sir, well played..." Said Light as he began to fade. "I'm not going to let you win. Blast will be avenged..." Said Light as he fell to unconsciousness.

"fine then lets just get this over with" He pulledulled out his knife from insode his backpack then grinned widley and flapped his wings quickly to bring himself high in the room then he dived at arachnid slashing his knife back and forth madly hoping that he would make contact

"You seriously think you will hit me" Arachnid said as he stopped Swinging and threw him into Josh. "Really charging in won't do any good, look what happened when Equinox tried it" Arachnid said as his horn glowed. "Now...to send you all away" Arachnid said lookie at Star Belle. "You want a chance to run I suggest you do it now before I'm done with them"

Star Belle may have carried an afraid look, but on the inside, she stayed calm. Thank Celestia my talent is acting and I can fly fast. In fact, my skills might save her life, she thought. With realistic acting instead of sarcasm, and in a scared voice, she squeaked, "Eeeek! Yeah, I should probably get out of here!" Star zoomed out the window.

Stars, I hope I didn't give of the impression of a coward to much. I did tell them I'm good at acting... Forget that, Star. The important thing is you find a hiding space nearby, and you're ready with your attack. Let's see, well the princesses apperently don't like tangerine, unfornately. But y'know that cavern should give me an okay ability to hear, I'll settle with that. she thought while flying into her hiding spot.

Arachnid watched as Star Belle left. "Heh smart girl" He said as his horn glowed. "I'll send you away first Equinox" He said as he sent Equinox away somewhere else. "You two want another chance" Arachnid said looking at the two pegasi. "Just leave and you can live...stay...and I will show no mercy"

• Brohoof 1

Josh opened his eyes and shakily stood up. He stared at swinging and sighed. Picking up and placing it in his backpack he sighed. "guess this is my death then" he bit slowly made his way towards arachnid trying to get an opening to attack her hoping that something would distract her for just long enough

Swinging got up, not sure what to do. He could give up right then and there and fail his mission, or he could die trying to succeed. Wait! The weilders of the elements may be gone but that doesn't mean the elements themselves are. If we can find them all, we can work together to stop this guy. He thought. "Alright, you win, I'll leave." He said, making his way out of the castle. I've just gotta get some help finding all six and I should be able to stop him. He planned.

Light got up. "That hurt..." He groaned as he thought about the alicorn's offer. He thought long and hard, but Light stood and said with confidence. "I need no mercy. I am the one who stopped Darkspine with Blast all those years ago, I can stop a joke such as yourself. So, in short, I will not leave. I will fight, even if it costs me my life. And if it does, I will be ready to die." Said Light with a loud, booming voice.

(edited)

He looked at light and trapped him in a coffin before sending him away. Arachnid smiled as he sat in the throne. "Now...for the next part...finding the Elements and destroying them" He said as he shouldn't have sent them to far away places.

Meanwhile Equinox fell and crashed into the ground at the outskirts of Trottingham and in pain

Edited by Yevltal

Light crashed to the ground, and was shielded by the coffin. "How rude." Light commented, stepping out relatively unscathed from the coffin. "Now, where are we? Are we in Trottingham or something?" Asked, Light, glaring in all directions. "What do you think, Equinox?" Asked Light.

He looked at light and trapped him in a coffin before sending him away. Arachnid smiled as he sat in the throne. "Now...for the next part...finding the Elements and destroying them" He said as he shouldn't have sent them to far away places.

Meanwhile Equinox fell and crashed into the ground at the outskirts of Trottingham and in pain

Josh flew high in the room as quietly as he could. When he was sure he jad reached enough height he suddenly stopped flapping his wings and pummeted quickly down on arachnid. landing on arachnid he attempted to bite the alicorn and do any amount of damage

Edited by Guest

Swinging got up, not sure what to do. He could give up right then and there and fail his mission, or he could die trying to succeed. Wait! The weilders of the elements may be gone but that doesn't mean the elements themselves are. If we can find them all, we can work together to stop this guy. He thought. "Alright, you win, I'll leave." He said, making his way out of the castle. I've just gotta get some help finding all six and I should be able to stop him. He planned.

When Star Belle saw Swinging, she flew to a lower hiding spot. "So... You're planning a surprise attack as well, I suppose. Y'know, I could hear what was happening inside and um, he said that he needed to find the necklaces... So I guess there still is hope if we find the necklaces before he does. So... you game?"

When Star Belle saw Swinging, she flew to a lower hiding spot. "So... You're planning a surprise attack as well, I suppose. Y'know, I could hear what was happening inside and um, he said that he needed to find the necklaces... So I guess there still is hope if we find the necklaces before he does. So... you game?"

"That's why I'm out here. I'm gonna hunt down the elements and try to find the new wielders of them." Swinging said. He knew it wouldn't be easy to find them, and it would be near impossible to find wielders for them, but he had no choice anymore. If he didn't find them, he couldn't save Equestria. Hm... I wish I could be one of those elements. But I'm not always kind, I'm not honest at all... He thought. I could totally be the element of magic! He added jokingly in his head.

"That's why I'm out here. I'm gonna hunt down the elements and try to find the new wielders of them." Swinging said. He knew it wouldn't be easy to find them, and it would be near impossible to find wielders for them, but he had no choice anymore. If he didn't find them, he couldn't save Equestria. Hm... I wish I could be one of those elements. But I'm not always kind, I'm not honest at all... He thought. I could totally be the element of magic! He added jokingly in his head.

Star Belle nodded. "Seems like a decent plan. I mean, I don't think it'll be easy or anything, but we gotta save Equestria, we gotta save Equestria, right?

But before we find new wielders, let's make sure the Elements of Harmony are in good hooves. Like ours."

She realized how much trust she put into Swinging. But instead of being mad at herself, she didn't mind. Mysterious pegasi could wait until later when Equestria needed saving.

Arachnid dodged the attack and swatted Josh away with his wing. "You still haven't learned have you" He said looking at Josh as his horn glowed. "Begone and away wit you" He said transporting Josh to Trottingham a few meters in the sky.

(Equinox is unconscious by the way)

Josh not realising what had happened feel to the groung and landed with a thud " that hurt" he looked around amd noticed an unconcious equinox and light. he took a step and felt pain in his front hoof. From hitting the ground he thought. "hey any idea where we are?" Josh sat beside light and eqinox

Light saw that Equinox was unconscious. wow, talking to an unconscious pony. I must be going loony. thought Light. Light took in the surroundings when Josh slammed beside him and heard his question. "Well hello there. I do believe that we are in Trottingham. And it appears that Equinox is unconscious." Said Light.

Star Belle nodded. "Seems like a decent plan. I mean, I don't think it'll be easy or anything, but we gotta save Equestria, we gotta save Equestria, right?

But before we find new wielders, let's make sure the Elements of Harmony are in good hooves. Like ours."

She realized how much trust she put into Swinging. But instead of being mad at herself, she didn't mind. Mysterious pegasi could wait until later when Equestria needed saving.

"So... Where do we start looking?" Swinging asked. He didn't feel like the elements would be in good hooves if they were in his, but that was just him naturally being hard on himself. Maybe we should just start here and work our way out. He planned ahead. It may not have been the same plan as Star's, but it was a back up plan in case she didn't have one.

Light saw that Equinox was unconscious. wow, talking to an unconscious pony. I must be going loony. thought Light. Light took in the surroundings when Josh slammed beside him and heard his question. "Well hello there. I do believe that we are in Trottingham. And it appears that Equinox is unconscious." Said Light.

"Ooooohhhh well that makes a lot of sense"josh sat down and looked around "i dont like the city much" he stood up and searched through his backpack for something which he hoped could revive equinox "so the alicorn was interesting how many more ponies do ya think he is gonna kill before she is happy with ruling the place? and now that i think about it why arent we dead?!"

(lol huge fail sorry i fixed it sorry)

Edited by Guest

((*Slaps Josh* Arachnid is a stallion not a mare))

"Because I" Equinox slowly got up feeling weak. "I put a spell that weakened the alicorns spell...though it didn't do much" He said as he coughed up a bit of blood. "Is everypony okay..." He asked as he looked around. "Seems like Trottingham

((Most of us are in outskirts of Trottingham now @Mint Drop )

"So... Where do we start looking?" Swinging asked. He didn't feel like the elements would be in good hooves if they were in his, but that was just him naturally being hard on himself. Maybe we should just start here and work our way out. He planned ahead. It may not have been the same plan as Star's, but it was a back up plan in case she didn't have one.

Star Belle thought for a moment. "Ponyville. We should at least find a clue there."

Star knew books and scripts weren't relible real-life guide, but she thought maybe she would find then Elements back where they began.

"So would you like to take a train or fly there? I'm fine either way."

Star Belle thought for a moment. "Ponyville. We should at least find a clue there."

Star knew books and scripts weren't relible real-life guide, but she thought maybe she would find then Elements back where they began.

"So would you like to take a train or fly there? I'm fine either way."

"Let's fly there." Swinging decided. He always loved flying, so maybe that would help him feel a bit better about everything. It's going to be hard going back, but it's worth it... He thought. He knew there were some things that could help them there, even if there weren't that many. Maybe I should apologize for earlier... I did kinda yell at her for no reason... He decided, randomly switching thoughts. He decided he'd wait for a better time, then apologize.

Josh pulled a few vials of herbs from.his backpack and stared at equinox and light. "are either of you hurt badly? ive been living out of cities for years and have aquired a knack for medical herbs. They can help a lot" He kept searching through his backpack as he talked

"I'm not hurt, since I was transported here in a coffin. Silly alicorn. He left me unscathed... But why?" Asked Light, looking around at the city of Trottingham. "It's good to see you awake, Equinox. I've been waiting for you to rise. What should our next move be?" Asked Light.

"I don't know" He said coughing up more blood. "Though...we should look for the elements of harmony" He said as he fell back to the ground. "But let us just rest for a bit" He said as his horn glowed. "I know a bit of healing magic so I can heal anyone that is hurt" He said