Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The End of Equestria (RP)

Demonic Soulz

Swinging stayed back and watched the two ponies' plan. This better work... Otherwise I'm gonna have to step in, and that won't be too good now will it be? He thought. He wasn't that strong normally, but that was mostly because he had a fear of hurting ponies. Once he got angry however, everypony in his way will get hurt.

The guards came after Light angry. "I swear guards are stupid when they are mocked" Equinox said as hewaited for them to get under. "Okay LIGHT MOVE" Equinox said as he cut the chain and let the chandelier fall and kill the guards and hopefully Light got out okay.

Light had gotten away safely. wouldn't matter anyway, I've got my- oh, wait... Thought Light, remembering that his regeneration was taken away after an Everfree accident. "I'm fine, Equinox!" Shouted Light. "Now, what do we do now?" Inquired Light, curious as to how things went this far.

Star Belle woke up from her nap, which had been filled with nightmares.

Getting up, she realized she had slept with her beret & vest on. "Huhhhh... I'm hungry," she said flying off her balcony towards the nearest restaurant.

After eating a meal of mac & cheese & hay fries, she headed to the library to read. It wasn't to crowded today.

I wonder if they have any books about the Elements of Harmony, she thought. After their tragic deaths, she wanted to find out more about them.

Edited by EpicHarmony

"Let's just keep moving, no point in stopping here." Swinging suggested. He knew he wasn't the leader, but his plan was at least somewhat effective, so he had to make a suggestion. They may not listen to me. but it's still a suggestion that they can use. He thought.

Equinox went up to the front of the entrance and dashed passed a few guards slashing through them. "There is no way this has happened" Equinox said as he got surrounded by guards. "Great...more of them" He said as his weapon glowed with a red aura. "Come and try to kill me" He said

Josh was wandering again unsure of where to camp. He was getting to close to canterlot for his liking but he kept walking anyway. Then he saw a pony surrounded by guards near canterlots entrance and flew over to see what the comotion was about. he began following the comotion from a distance but lost all sight of everyone. but after a loud noise he followed to see the ponies there safe and a few guards under a cut chandeler

Edited by Guest

Josh was wandering again unsure of where to camp. He was getting to close to canterlot for his liking but he kept walking anyway. Then he saw a pony surrounded by guards near canterlots entrance and flew over to see what the comotion was about. he began following the comotion from a distance but lost all sight of everyone. but after a loud noise he followed to see the ponies there safe and a few guards under a cut chandeler

Swinging spun around, pulling out the knife he kept hidden under his wing. He had never used it before, but this time he was surrounded by evil guards and somepony came up behind him. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked as menacingly as he could, holding the knife up to the pony.

Swinging spun around, pulling out the knife he kept hidden under his wing. He had never used it before, but this time he was surrounded by evil guards and somepony came up behind him. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked as menacingly as he could, holding the knife up to the pony.

josh brang himself backwards a few feet staring at the pony. "evil guards? nevermind i dont care im just watching anyway."Josh drew a long black curved knife and cluthced it "i aint gonna attack you this is only because you have a knife on me. Im Josh since you asked. And you are?" Josh tried to sound polite

josh brang himself backwards a few feet staring at the pony. "evil guards? nevermind i dont care im just watching anyway."Josh drew a long black curved knife and cluthced it "i aint gonna attack you this is only because you have a knife on me. Im Josh since you asked. And you are?" Josh tried to sound polite

"I'm Swinging, not that it should matter to you." Swinging said. "Now if you'll excuse me I have work to do." He added, returning to the group. That guy is lucky he had a weapon... He thought as he was walking away. He would've attacked if the stallion had tried threatening him without the knife.

Light had gotten away safely. wouldn't matter anyway, I've got my- oh, wait... Thought Light, remembering that his regeneration was taken away after an Everfree accident. "I'm fine, Equinox!" Shouted Light. "Now, what do we do now?" Inquired Light, curious as to how things went this far.

The guards came after Light angry. "I swear guards are stupid when they are mocked" Equinox said as hewaited for them to get under. "Okay LIGHT MOVE" Equinox said as he cut the chain and let the chandelier fall and kill the guards and hopefully Light got out okay.

"Now can we keep moving? I'm sick of waiting here." He said, returning to his group.

"Listen Swinging....don't complain alright" Equinox said annoyed of Swingings attitude already. "Besides I just want to know...who would kill them...and why" He said killing a few guards and racing towards the throne room. "Whoever killed Twilight will pay" He said to him self approaching the throne room door.

Josh shrugged and grined widely as things kept on everything kept moving "like ive got anything better to do today "he shrugged after hearing their intentions. He started to laugh to himself and dived down into the fight trying to keep gurads away from the throne room door

"Listen Swinging....don't complain alright" Equinox said annoyed of Swingings attitude already. "Besides I just want to know...who would kill them...and why" He said killing a few guards and racing towards the throne room. "Whoever killed Twilight will pay" He said to him self approaching the throne room door.

"I lost my home town! I lost everypony I ever cared about! I lost everything! Do you expect me to just forget the whole thing?!" Swinging shouted, absolutely snapping. He wasn't just going to sit there and wait around silently after losing everything. He was going to do something about it, even if the others didn't want him to.

"You think I want to put this behind me...I can't but at least I don't snap when I'm trying to figure out what's going on...Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity, Applejack...and Fluttershy are DEAD" Equinox said as he looked at Swinging. "I knew Twilight and she was like a sister to me...really great friends and now they are dead...now are you gonna fight or cry and let their deaths be in vain" Equinox said as he kicked the door open

"You think I want to put this behind me...I can't but at least I don't snap when I'm trying to figure out what's going on...Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity, Applejack...and Fluttershy are DEAD" Equinox said as he looked at Swinging. "I knew Twilight and she was like a sister to me...really great friends and now they are dead...now are you gonna fight or cry and let their deaths be in vain" Equinox said as he kicked the door open

"I WANT TO FIGHT BUT YOU PONIES ARE SLOWING ME DOWN!" Swinging shouted. It annoyed him that the stallion thought losing one pony was bad. Swinging had lost his entire family, along with his best friends. He couldn't stand the stallion much longer, and thought he would be better off on his own.

Josh followed then in trough the,door keeping any guards out that tried to enter. He had done his best to stay quiet but the shouting pony he learnt was called swinging was being hitting a nerve. "it ain't my place to say but if you are being slowed down then leave I can't see you being forced to stay here and if you do leave what are you being slowed down to do? If your here help survive mourn later when you aren't in a bad a situation as this" Josh put his attention back to the guards at the door

Josh followed then in trough the,door keeping any guards out that tried to enter. He had done his best to stay quiet but the shouting pony he learnt was called swinging was being hitting a nerve. "it ain't my place to say but if you are being slowed down then leave I can't see you being forced to stay here and if you do leave what are you being slowed down to do? If your here help survive mourn later when you aren't in a bad a situation as this" Josh put his attention back to the guards at the door

"I would just leave but I know I'm gonna die if I go ahead on my own." Swinging said, attempting to calm down. He was going to say something else, but clearly the ponies didn't understand him at all. All they cared about was their own survival, and maybe one pony they cared about. Swinging on the other hoof had to avenge everyone he had cared about. Their was one pony who he still had left, and even then he didn't know where she was.

Light was prepared for anything that would come out of the door. His blade was going crazy with its glow, and Light was baffled at why it kept going on glowing. "Maybe it's what is behind this door..." Said Light. "Whatever it is, know I'm ready for it, Equinox." Said Light, going into a battle pose.

"Ughhhh... Nothing useful. I'm outta here." Star Belle stomped out of the library, pouting.

"Okay. If I wanna find ANYTHING useful I'll need to head to Ponyvi- Canterlot. Yes, Canterlot Canterlot CANTERLOT! Star you're gonna be sadder if you head to...it. You'll find stuff in Canterlot. But whoever did this... WILL pay."

With that, she flew in the direction of Canterlot.

Equinox nodded. "Besides...I knew a lot of ponies in ponyville and a lot of them I cared about" He said as he kicked the door open and saw pitch black darkness in the room. "It's really dark...odd" Equinox said as his horn glowed brightly as he made a bright ball og light appear.

Equinox nodded. "Besides...I knew a lot of ponies in ponyville and a lot of them I cared about" He said as he kicked the door open and saw pitch black darkness in the room. "It's really dark...odd" Equinox said as his horn glowed brightly as he made a bright ball og light appear.

"Well then I guess you do understand... I'm sorry for snapping." Swinging said. "It's just, I lived in Ponyville all my life, it's really hard knowing it's all gone." He added. He knew that if they wanted to survive, they were going to have to work together. Besides, with my wings and his horn, we should make a good team. He thought.

Star Belle was out of breath when she arrived in Canterlot. The trip had been entirely flight.

Guards yelled as she flew into a castle window.

Crash landing into the castle, she found herself in a nice room, nothing you wouldn't expect in a castle.

Breathing heavily, she looked around. Nothing important, really. The room led off to a dark hallway. Peeking in, she saw nothing but darkness. However, she heard voices.

"Hello?"

Edited by EpicHarmony

Equinox went into the room and heard a voice. "Who is there" He called out heading further into the room and saw a mare in the room. "Who are you" He asked here a he still had his katana out and kept his guard up as he held a hoof out to help the mare up off the floor

Equinox went into the room and heard a voice. "Who is there" He called out heading further into the room and saw a mare in the room. "Who are you" He asked here a he still had his katana out and kept his guard up as he held a hoof out to help the mare up off the floor

Star looked up to see two stallions, one holding a katana at her.

She jumped back.

"Yikes! Calm down, I come in peace."

Looking the stallions in the eye, she said, "Hey. I'm Star Belle. I'm here to seek out some more info about the Elements of Harmony, to see what we can do about their deaths. Because no one, I repeat, no one is going to get away with killing my friends Pinkie & Twilight, or their best friends."

Is she really a friend of the elements or just another one of 'them'? Swinging wondered. He knew a lot of ponies who said they were friends with any of the elements, but didn't actually know them in person (Or would it be in pony?) at all. He sighed, giving her at least one chance.

"I'm here to see the princesses but I was attacked by the guards and now I want to kill who ever has done this" Equinox said looking at the Star belle. "Oh but you won't be finding no elements anytime soon" A voice sounded catching Equinoxes attention. "Who are you" Equinox asked felling anger