Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The End of Equestria (RP)

Demonic Soulz

Catching a small look of doubt in the pegasus, she said, "I moved to Ponyville a couple weeks before Nightmare Moon came. I grew up in Manehatten, and I wanted to escape the city for a while. I only planned on staying for a year, but I enjoyed the town to much. My talent is acting, so I took up gigs at foals birthday parties and school play directors.

"I met Pinkie Pie, well, 'cause she's Pinkie Pie. When I met her, she said we should have a party, and I said okay, but not a big one. Of course, she still threw a big one. But that's Pinkie for you. Element of laughter.

"As for Twilight, well that story is much shorter. I'm kinda a bookworm, so I came into the library one day. We talked about Equestria's history, Canterlot, Manehatten, magic, whatnot. Twilight Sparkle, Element of magic and Celestia's star student. Simple story, really." She smiled, remembering.

Edited by EpicHarmony

Swinging still didn't necessarily believe the mare, but he decided to forget about it for the time being. I'll just let her live in her little fantasy world. He thought. He may have liked the elements, mostly Fluttershy, but he would never say he was friends with them. The only pony that made friends in that group was Pinkie, and even then it wasn't really friendship.

"So... What is your plan of action? You have one, right? If you don't, then can I join you in seeing the Princesses?" Star Belle wanted to know about them also.

"So, tell me... How did you guys wind up in Ponyville? What are you names?"

While Star asked questions she walked to a window.

((I like how you ignored the voice that spoke))

Well I'm gonna find out what that voice was and where it came from" Equinox said not believing the ponies didn't hear or acknowledge the voice that spoke. "My name is Equinox Sin it's nice to meet you" Equinox said as he looked at the throne room door that no one seemed to notice till now

"So... What is your plan of action? You have one, right? If you don't, then can I join you in seeing the Princesses?" Star Belle wanted to know about them also.

"So, tell me... How did you guys wind up in Ponyville? What are you names?"

While Star asked questions she walked to a window.

Swinging stayed silent, he didn't want to bring up home again, for fear of getting either sad or angry again. I better just keep quiet... Don't want to think about my losses anymore... He thought. He looked where Equinox was looking to distract himself. He saw the throne room door, and walked towards it slowly and nervously.

"Canterlot looks pretty... It must look even nicer when there isn't a guard on every square inch."

Star Belle had never been to Canterlot, because it is out of the way of every other town, so it's worthless to travel though it, and she'd never had a reason to come here.

She noticed Equinox near a pair of doors.

"Why are you standing there?"

Josh couldn't see anymore guards coming towards them anymore and put away his weapon. Then walked over to To equinox. "there doesn't seem to be any more guards coming I don't know if that's good or bad" Josh looked around again in case he they were sneaking towards them

Josh couldn't see anymore guards coming towards them anymore and put away his weapon. Then walked over to To equinox. "there doesn't seem to be any more guards coming I don't know if that's good or bad" Josh looked around again in case he they were sneaking towards them

"If any more guards come near us, let's just say I'm gonna 'forget' that they need their blood to survive." Swinging said evilly, pulling out his knife again. He was going to keep it out this time, making sure he was prepared if and when they got attacked again. The only thing he wasn't prepared for was being surrounded.

((I'm gonna go to bed soon))

Edited by Blazing Hoof

She noticed Equinox near a pair of doors. "Why are you standing there?"

"Cause I'm about to do something" He said planting something on the door. "Now I suggest we stand back a bit" He said as he jumped back. "Because I'm going to blow this door wide open" He said hearing the evil comment from Swinging. "Twilight....I promised I would help anyway I can...now I am doing my best to avenge your death"

"Cause I'm about to do something" He said planting something on the door. "Now I suggest we stand back a bit" He said as he jumped back. "Because I'm going to blow this door wide open" He said hearing the evil comment from Swinging. "Twilight....I promised I would help anyway I can...now I am doing my best to avenge your death"

"If it's not dangerous, count me in!"

Star Belle flew up, because she didn't know what Equinox was going to do, but she wasn't going to stand in the middle of it.

"So what is in there?" Asked Star. She was wondering when they would see the Princesses.

(That's all I got)

Edited by EpicHarmony

"Equinox, I know the feeling you have. My friend Blast, I was his best friend for years, and now he's gone. We will avenge them. You have my sword." Said Light to Equinox. "I won't leave your side until this is all over, and that's the honest truth." Said Light with a smile upon his face.

"If it's not dangerous, count me in!"

Star Belle flew up, because she didn't know what Equinox was going to do, but she wasn't going to stand in the middle of it.

"So what is in there?" Asked Star. She was wondering when they would see the Princesses.

(That's all I got)

"Really, the elements are dead and you care about your own safety?!" Swinging asked. "I don't care about safety, I'll do what it takes to avenge them, even if it costs me my life!" He added. The elements had saved his hometown multiple times, so he knew it was for the best if he avenged them, no matter what it took.

Josh listened to the group talk and just sat there. He was unsure why he was sticking with them when he had no need to but what the hell he thought to himself nothing better to do and they have good intentions. Josh walked up beside the others smiling and staying silent

"Danger should be saved for when we fight the real enemy, not now, and I'd like to live a long life, and I'm not a daredevil, so I am concerned about safety. If you're willing to die for this, then congrats, you're insane!" She screamed at Swinging.

Star Belle always felt weird when she went from one attitude to another. A performing life can affect a pony.

"I do enjoy revenge, and you seem like that kind of pony. I'll work with you, I guess." She half-moaned.

She turned to Josh. "What are you smiling about?" She said, giving him a glare.

Edited by EpicHarmony

"Danger should be saved for when we fight the real enemy, not now, and I'd like to live a long life, and I'm not a daredevil, so I am concerned about safety. If you're willing to die for this, then congrats, you're insane!" She screamed at Swinging.

Star Belle always felt weird when she went from one attitude to another. A performing life can affect a pony.

"I do enjoy revenge, and you seem like that kind of pony. I'll work with you, I guess." She half-moaned.

She turned to Josh. "What are you smiling about?" She said, giving him a glare.

"I'm not insane, I'm doing what I know is right!" Swinging screamed. "I already went over this with him," He said, pointing at Equinox. "I LOST EVERYTHING! I'm not going to worry about my safety anymore, I'm going to avenge the elements of harmony, avenge my family." He continued.

Joah dropped his smile as the pony directed the question at him. "i.see no point in being unhappy and im doing sonething that feels right so i like to smile. if that offends you then im sorry ill stop.smiling" He flapped his wings lazily and flew a few feet off the floor

Star Belle smirked at Swaying.

"I see your problem. You have nothing to live for. If you wanna to fight well, you can't be willing to die. Simple as that."

Looking at Josh, she said, "No no, I have nothing angaints you smiling. Happiness is a good thing. I just wanted to know why."

Equinox slapped Swinging. "THEN DONT RISK YOUR DAMN LIFE TO AVENGE THEM OKAY" Equinox yelled as he blew open the door open with magic. "Now act smart and don't die" He said as he went into the throne room. "Where are the princesses" Equinox called out getting the attention of a whit alicorn with a black mane.

Light stood behind Equinox with his blade drawn. Not dying is a good thought, I'll keep thinking that. thought Light, stepping beside Equinox. "Tell us where they are!" Demanded Light, shoving his blade into his sheath. The blade still glowed a red glow, but a faint one.

"Where what is...I ca't really help if you don't tell me" The alicorn said as he turned around to face the others. "You must be the ones killing my guards...My name is Arachnid now pray tell...who are you 5" He asked. "Who we are is none of your concern now where are they" Equinox demanded

"What have you done with the princess', Arachnid?!" Called Light, his eyes red with fury. "And tell us the truth, I'm done with any lies that may come my way!" Shouted Light angrily. "And you better tell us soon. I may be honest, but sure as hay aren't patient." Said Light.

"They are captured...oh and your Elements of Harmony are no longer here...I scattered them across the world and killed their owners...it was quite easy really" Arachnid said as he looked at Light. "Besides...you can't do anything...If you princesses couldn't then what make you think you can" Arachnid said

"I don't give in to tyranny." Said Light Streak. "I won't let you win, and I don't believe that anypony else will stand for it, either." Said Light. "You think I'm gonna back down, but you better think again." Said Light, smirking and pulling out his blade. "Because as they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Josh had sat himself beside equinox and stayed quiet listening to the arguments between the group and arachnid. he looked over to arachnid with disinterest "so why do what you did what was the point in scattering the elements and killing their owners?"

Swinging flew towards the alicorn full speed, prepared to stab him. He knew it was reckless, but he didn't care. He would've cared more if it wasn't the pony that destroyed everything he ever cared about. There was only one thought on his mind. You are so bucking dead.