Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rebirth of the ~Chaotic~ Legion: Operation, 'Uproarious Confusion'

NavelColt

At first I considered the notion of an army of chaos to be folly. After all, what is an army but cohesion, order, and oppression? I see now, however, that chaos and power are not mutually exclusive. Thus I shall exercise my power in tandem with the forces of chaos... if only for my gain.

I am no servant. I am, after all, burdened with glorious purpose.

Besides, you all need a charming face.

attachicon.giftumblr_m2bb80M5ml1qjk1oho1_500.gif

Draconequui and Chaoticans, your Co-Leader and leader of the primarily forces of the front line has joined. Now, our hierarchy of chaotic power is complete.

post-4006-0-15122000-1381458783_thumb.png

You know what, I'm in this time.

brb changing my username

mfMZvN6LMk8.jpg

• Brohoof 3

@,

Yep, you're part of CD's army now.

Good to see Spoonie's on board. Time to rock!

• Brohoof 3

Just one question, how long do I have to keep the Chaotic username?

However long you feel like it. This probably won't last terribly long anyway. You can quit anytime you want.

CD or Spoon can help with the username if you run out of name changes too.

Well, did I do it right? lol I changed my name. img-1920176-1-tongue.png Chaos was always more fun.

Added :3

Just one question, how long do I have to keep the Chaotic username? 

As has been mentioned, any amount of time. A few days at a minimum would be nice, but nothing is mandatory. Bottom line is, if you join you go on the list, and that's the primary goal :P

• Brohoof 1

Added :3

As has been mentioned, any amount of time. A few days at a minimum would be nice, but nothing is mandatory. Bottom line is, if you join you go on the list, and that's the primary goal tongue.png

I would like to remind you that I've turned Nightmare yesterday so amend the list of people to remove me. It was nothing personal but I had to leave.

I would like to remind you that I've turned Nightmare yesterday so amend the list of people to remove me. It was nothing personal but I had to leave.

People don't get removed :3 That's the entire point of the very post you just quoted. You changed, you participated, no matter how short it was ^^

Can I be a shady, underworld connection that is sympathetic towards Chaos but doesn't want to change his name because I like simple, one-word names I have various schemes in motion and don't want to draw attention to myself at the moment?

Edited by Evilshy

Can I be a shady, underworld connection that is sympathetic towards Chaos but doesn't want to change his name because I like simple, one-word names I have various schemes in motion and don't want to draw attention to myself at the moment?

I have just the title for you.

post-4006-0-22491200-1381546838_thumb.png

:3

• Brohoof 2

Well, I am convinced. Looks like a name change is in order for me.

*changes Armchair Adventurer to ~Chaotic Adventurer~

There we go.

I pledge allegiance to the Chaotic Legion and all it represent! Long may we reign, smite our foes and wear shiny new chaos armors:

iwarhammer-age-of-reckoningi-the-hordes-

Now there is only one thing left to do:

Let slip the Dogs of War!

Greetings once again Chaoticans.  I just thought that I should bring something to your attention.  Many of you have no problem joining the ranks of chaos in order to defy Celestia, but what about Luna?  Doesn't she also stand on the side of the law?

Every time another of her subjects submits to their urges of chaos, she becomes more and more sad.

Luna_Sad_3_S2E4.png

sad_luna_by_afkrobot-d5003p6.png

sad_luna_by_proenix-d4w9gej.pngDon't make Luna sad.  Join the ~Lawful~ Legion.

• Brohoof 2

Greetings once again Chaoticans. I just thought that I should bring something to your attention. Many of you have no problem joining the ranks of chaos in order to defy Celestia, but what about Luna? Doesn't she also stand on the side of the law?

Every time another of her subjects submits to their urges of chaos, she becomes more and more sad.

Luna_Sad_3_S2E4.png

sad_luna_by_afkrobot-d5003p6.png

sad_luna_by_proenix-d4w9gej.pngDon't make Luna sad. Join the ~Lawful~ Legion.

Lies, all of it Edited by ~Chaotic Strikey~