Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rebirth of the ~Lawful~ Legion: Operation, 'Restoration'

Marcato

• 4 weeks later...

Seems these threads have finally run out of gas. Very interesting, considering we got just about the same lengths in these as the original time period, even though I had little input this time, in trying to approach it from an angle where I wouldn't burn myself out in constantly trying to promote and maintain it. You guys really made it worthwhile, so congratz wink.png

Numbers don't matter nearly as much this time around <3 The silly Lawfuls know who kicked their asses from Equestria to the Frozen North and back this time, just as they got a taste of the same, last time. Should anypony like to keep their namesakes for as long as they want, mimicking your overlord or the opposing side, and keeping the victory and very name of chaos alive and in everyone's faces, or the name of the losers in shameful defeat, that's fine by me. Otherwise, you should probably be able to switch back by yourselves at this point. If not, just PM me and I'll do it when I feel like help you as soon as I can.

I realize there wasn't quite as much fuss activity and epic images this time around from yours truly, but so is life and busyness, I'm afraid. Besides, you guys can't -really- expect to ever top off how amazing the first round was. One does not simply recreate something that amazing.

At any rate, I leave you with a cold lock on these here topics, dust my tail off in the faces of the silly lawfuls, and encourage everyone to go and skip through the Show Discussion fields and the halls of Sugarcube Corner, for the next ten days are the homestretch to the almighty presence of Season 4.

PoorAJ.png

• Brohoof 5