Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rebirth of the ~Lawful~ Legion: Operation, 'Restoration'

Marcato

That makes plenty of sense. This is a pony forum after all.

Well I would post random crap... but... I don't know.... IT GOT DELETED...

Non-sense in the spoiler.....

Edited by ~Chaotic Xelphos~

(edited)

Spose it would be. But, what's the fun in making sense? <3

This is what we call a circular argument folks. Neither side is going anywhere.

Edited by ~Lawful Marcato~

This is what we call a circular argument folks. Neither side is going anywhere.

No argument... Arguments involve sense... tongue.png

Don't ask why I added this video.... My eyes hurt now...

Had to hide it. It was scaring me...

Aka, chaotic, ergo I winz

That's not chaotic. A circle is very uniform actually. 

Neither side going nowhere doesn't equal chaos, that's called stalemate, which is in many ways a great form of balance such as two kings on a chessboard. There's no fighting, because they can't fight. When the stalemate becomes perpetual (easily achieved) literally nothing happens.

• Brohoof 1

No argument... Arguments involve sense... tongue.png

Don't ask why I added this video.... My eyes hurt now...

And for the record I stopped watching your videos 4 of your posts ago. Just saying.

• Brohoof 1

Neither side going nowhere doesn't equal chaos, that's called stalemate, which is in many ways a great form of balance such as two kings on a chessboard. There's no fighting, because they can't fight. When the stalemate becomes perpetual (easily achieved) literally nothing happens.

if you can just decide you win like that it's boring

it is obviously more enjoyable to win by skill and merit

thus

there is more fun in making sense

sleep.png

Okie :3

• Brohoof 1

if you can just decide you win like that it's boring

it is obviously more enjoyable to win by skill and merit

thus

there is more fun in making sense

sleep.png

It's more fun making them exhaust themselves chasing both ours and their own tails.

It's more fun making them exhaust themselves chasing both ours and their own tails.

You make posts trying to convince us of things and I make one to five word responses :3 We all know who's going to exhaust first.

You make posts trying to convince us of things and I make one to five word responses :3 We all know who's going to exhaust first.

> He says as he posts a 25 word response

Sigh.... If you can't beat them, join them.

I'm not at all a name change kind of person. (One look at my oh-so extensive and storied username history will tell you that.)

BUT.

I am as against the Chaotics as the rest of you. *Points to siggy* So please allow me to join the side of justice. The side of goodness. THE SIDE OF LAWFULNESS...... and stuff.

Because quite frankly, I'm kinda bored, and the Lawfuls look like they need some support, so eh? Why not? tongue.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

Sigh.... If you can't beat them, join them.

I'm not at all a name change kind of person. (One look at my oh-so extensive and storied username history will tell you that.)

BUT.

I am as against the Chaotics as the rest of you. *Points to siggy* So please allow me to join the side of justice. The side of goodness. THE SIDE OF LAWFULNESS...... and stuff.

Because quite frankly, I'm kinda bored, and the Lawfuls look like they need some support, so eh? Why not? tongue.png

Still less than your grand total, ergo still winning<3

You mean I'm going to be exhausted first? And you're winning because of that...? Hm... That makes sense.

You mean I'm going to be exhausted first? And you're winning because of that...? Hm... That makes sense.

Well... The one who cares not for the other shall last longer than the one who cares for the other.

Well... The one who cares not for the other shall last longer than the one who cares for the other.

Y'know that's interesting because I won a Survival Island challenge with the 'help and care for everyone' mentality.

I am as against the Chaotics as the rest of this small ragtag group. *Points to siggy* So please allow me to join the side of justice. The side of goodness. THE SIDE OF BORINGNESS..... and stuff.

At least you're honest.

*Insert suitable response here*

/circle argument broken, chaos reigns, I win

Y'know that's interesting because I won a Survival Island challenge with the 'help and care for everyone' mentality.

Uhm.. ok not what I meant... What I did mean is, Those who take time and effort shall exhaust quicker than those who do not. 

(edited)

At least you're honest.

*Insert suitable response here*

/circle argument broken, chaos reigns, I win

The chaos lord finally stopped making sense.

Balance is restored.

tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif

Edited by ~Lawful Marcato~