Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced "Chanelings... again?""That's not good" Darkess in Canterlot RP

~Tian_Disharmony~

Plot: Queen Chrystalis  tries to  take control by  disguising herself  as another foul  of Shinning Armor and Princess Cadance. She was named Princess Sliverlime. After Shinning Armor and Princess Candace leaves for a week,,she took over Canterlot as her normal form, enslaving ponies left and right. Royal Gaurds for Princess Celestria came and tried to stop her.  Unicorns try to stop her but her changeling try to stop them... Who is gonna destroy Queen  Chrystalis  and her changeling and  save Canterlot from forever darkness?

Rules:

Yes you can be  any pony but don't  try to defeat  Queen Chrstalis  first of all,

No godmodding,

You can be Queen Chrstalis/ Sliverlime when I am not on .

HAVE FUN!

ANY FORUM!

Eeyup you can XD,  how are the forums for the charactors here?

Any more... Oh and here is my form

Name:      Battlescar

Age: 12 Gender: Male Species: Unicorn Appearance: Blue body, white/sliver mane and tail, pink and purple reflected eyes, he wears Royal armor and a wizard hat Cutie Mark: Wand and sword tied with a snake. It means he's very good with magic (not amazing but good). Personality: He's brave, sly, fun, loyal,kind, and a little boasty Backstory: (First person)
I always watched the Royal guards at work, wishing to be one. My sister, Trixie always taught me magic, she was indeed the best big sister I've ever have....

Before that, I was taken from my unknown mother by Queen Chrysalis when I was 2- 8 in human years. She let me wear a guard uniform, luckily none of my fellow guards now didn't see.

I've made a lot of enemies during my filly years. But yet I am proud of what I am now.

It did, I've made Battlescar, Ravensparkle, Fallenapple, Felix Felics, Hallowmoon , and soon might do a stillon called  Hercules :3

Nice! I'm going to be making more OC's soon, instead of having two versions of the same character. :/

I have a few Changelings that could spice this up. They're not exactly "followers" of the Queen.
Just allow me to make the database pages.

Edited by Mint Drop

• 3 weeks later...