The user above you just hugged you...

Lunas Husband

Umm.... thanks?

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

I feel loved!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

is it weird that a dog and a cat are hugging?

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Alright, LET THERE BE HUGS!!!

I see the truth now.... its better to hug cats then to chase them... Except for Rarity's  Cat, Opal. She keeps scratching at me.

• Brohoof 1

Ow!  claws....

its okay, I got tough puppy skin, how do you think dogs can chew on each other without even noticing they are being chewed on

*lays down and yawns*

*hugs* :D

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

*wags tail*

*pets* xD 

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg