Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings from the Hive! Happy Huggo de Buggo Day!

Thorax

2096435.png

Hey, everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday season, I know I sure I did. The hive really had fun celebrating Carol's Eve, and I actually got my brother to participate in festive social activities! Then for New Years we tried fireworks for the first time in the hive. We have a few new holes, but all in all I think it was a good learning experience. :ButtercupLaugh:

Before I go on any further, I really want to apologize. I missed January 6th, Huggo de Buggo Day, which one of your staff was kind enough to create over a year ago in honor of the changelings and our new means of sharing love magic. I would have arrived on time but, Chrysalis decided to gift our hive with gas bombs that repel insects. It took us two days to air the hive, and even now it still smells unpleasant.

Spoiler

Didn't Princess Celestia turn you to stone or something, @Chrysalis?  :yeahno:

Anyway, Huggo de Buggo Day, for those who aren't aware of the calendar event, is crafted after 'National Hug/Snuggle Day' in the US/Canada. The changelings share love magic through relationships with others, and through physical acts of care and affection, so I guess you could say we fit the bill perfectly. As with last year, I hope everyone here is kind enough to give their friends and family a hug once in a while. People and ponies, like changelings are social creatures, so we all benefit from letting those around us know that we care.

The only rule to remember is that some creatures like their personal space. @Pharynx only let's me hug him a few times a year, and I've...mostly learned to live with it! :Thorax:

Oh, and if you see any changelings around the forum be sure to offer them a hug! Not only is it nice, you're also giving them something to eat!

Here's to wishing everyone a wonderful 2020! I'll upload the Huggo de Buggo banner to the calendar event, that way it can be seen year round! Thanks to @Lord Valtasar for making the banner, and to @~C. Discord~ for creating the event! You guys are so nice!

See you around, everyone!

• Brohoof 13

• This topic was featured and pinned
9 hours ago, Thorax said:

Before I go on any further, I really want to apologize. I missed January 6th, Huggo de Buggo Day, which one of your staff was kind enough to create over a year ago in honor of the changelings and our new means of sharing love magic. I would have arrived on time but, Chrysalis decided to gift our hive with gas bombs that repel insects. It took us two days to air the hive, and even now it still smells unpleasant.

Reveal hidden contents

Didn't Princess Celestia turn you to stone or something, @Chrysalis?  :yeahno:

my oh my, you should know that Changeling hives should have holes in the first place, you thought i was done with you and your treacherous trotting traitor friends? i'm offended that you're so surprised.
this place is stuck between worlds, and with a bit of a spell here, a questionable pact with some dark sorcerer there, and here i am, coming back for what's rightfully mine! you can't even fathom the extends of the suffering you're going to face, Hugs and Cuddles? you submitted the hive to pony rule, you're a disgrace to Changelingkind Thorax i will be back

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

*hugs*

How does one eat a hug? And are there diet ones? Like same great taste but zero calories?

I think you simply give or recieved a hug and can feel the energy through it

I like how Chrysalis and Will Guide have made plenty of appearances for this thread, but King Thorax hasn't peeped since saying "hug me" out of the blue 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PiratePony said:

I like how Chrysalis and Will Guide have made plenty of appearances for this thread, but King Thorax hasn't peeped since saying "hug me" out of the blue 

He's likely busy running the hive and thank you for noticing me.

2 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Now, what if, and bear with me...

mlpfim_cheerleader_bugs_sterilised.thumb.png.5e0287e627ced85fe5ce0ba164494070.png

They're so adorable in those clothes! :wub:

• Brohoof 1