Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chevette

So you might be asking "Emperor Kuzco, what the FUCK is this SHIT?" and I'll tell you.

This is what happens when you have really really really far-out, far-fetched and just plain obnoxious ideas.

I have screwed around enough with the good ol' computer editing world to put together really random things fairly quickly without excessive amounts of software doing so. I actually just used Microsoft Paint and a free program called Paint.net. I'm sure you fancy-dancy Photoshop users could do a better job, but as you can see, this image is exactly what it states "Doing absolutely nothing of any importance whatsoever." 

So, what is it? I'll tell you.

A while ago on the good ol' thingy we call the XBOX Live, Jimmy Carter and I began referring to the Cutie Mark Crusaders as the "Ass-Tattoo Adventurers" just out of plain whateverthehell mode.

In our "Ass-Tattoo Adventurers" we didn't have Scootaloo, Applebloom, or SweetieBelle. We just had Scootaroo, Applebroom, and John Denver. 

Why John Denver? Well I'll tell you.

We don't exactly like that little white one. Or the big white one for that matter. The only white one we like is the one with the radical guitar and the sun glasses. 

Alrighty, I probably deterred you away from this topic with just the topic name to begin with, so here is the freakin' picture. Take it for what it is. There really is nothing more.

AssTatAdventurersNames_zps5f50d577.png

• Brohoof 9

Ass tattoo adventurers... img-1945768-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

I will now always call them that. Forever. And I will now always call Sweetie Bell John Denver. I have been enlightened.

Ah, yes. One conversion down, only a very excessively large number of folks to go.

Glad you dig the extra-rad ways of the mighty Ass-Tattoo Adventurers. Welcome to yes.

• Brohoof 1