Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tattoos

D1SC0RD

hello

i always loved tattoos. however, i could never think of something important or meaningful enough to get one. i think about and look at pictures of them a lot, and i finally came up with something that holds significance to me (a compass-- i'll explain if anyone asks). im super excited to get it done asap! the only thing that is a concern would be this stigma that employers have against them, and that im not sure where it would look best on my body.

what are your opinions on tattoos? do you have any? would you get one? where at? 

basically lets just talk about tattoos. feel free to post images if you like

• Brohoof 3

I don't like tattoos, I mean if you get one it's there basically always it's really hard to get off. And I usually seen my decisions sometimes don't feel so good after years of time. and I'm like how I was this stupid back then.

So yea =)

• Brohoof 2

You'd be surprised that some employers don't give two shits about tattoos. At the same time, do you plan on having it visible in daily wear?

I want a couple of tattoos. One serious one, for my spouse (on my shoulder), and another one or two just for fun, one of them being a large coffee bean with a face. xD

• Brohoof 1

You'd be surprised that some employers don't give two shits about tattoos. At the same time, do you plan on having it visible in daily wear?

I want a couple of tattoos. One serious one, for my spouse (on my shoulder), and another one or two just for fun, one of them being a large coffee bean with a face. xD

hmm i was thinking i would maybe get it on my inner forearm. hidden with a long sleeve shirt if necessary. that might not be the place i choose though, im still considering other options.

be careful with getting tattoos of S/Os though! they say its a curse of sorts  :blink: hopefully all goes well with your tattoo plans!

• Brohoof 2

hmm i was thinking i would maybe get it on my inner forearm. hidden with a long sleeve shirt if necessary. that might not be the place i choose though, im still considering other options.

be careful with getting tattoos of S/Os though! they say its a curse of sorts  :blink: hopefully all goes well with your tattoo plans!

That's probably for the best. I mean, if you think about it, all the stigma that came with tattoos is dying out, because it really belonged to the two previous generations. Chances are, your employers are sporting tattoos of there own.

We've heard that, but we've been married for almost six years. We have other problems that will split us apart, not a cursed tattoo. x'D Even still, I don't see myself being able to afford a tattoo for a while, cuz my job sucks.

• Brohoof 3

Tattoos are something that only can be good or bad depending on what you are getting them for. If the tattoos are something that have meaning, then they are not exactly all that bad. If you are getting them to look 'cool', then it can be a bad thing. Me personally, I'm getting tattoos that have meaning to me. One is of a symbol that I hold dear put on my upper arm near my shoulder and I may get one on my back which depicts the many parts of myself in persoanlity. I'm still thinking about if I should get any additional ones, but I have only two I want to get right now. I'm am currently without any ink on me however.

While this maybe be going a bit off topic, I'm thinking on getting snake bite piercings too. I really like the look a lot, and I think I could pull off making it look good.

• Brohoof 2

I like 'em. The art sometimes can realllly blow your mind.  :lol: I have one on my left forearm. It gets kinda gross when you have ten zillion or so of them... :P

Me personally, I'm getting tattoos that have meaning to me. One is of a symbol that I hold dear put on my upper arm near my shoulder and I may get one on my back which depicts the many parts of myself in persoanlity.

i also appreciate when tattoos have meaning, but i dont really care if people choose to get them without heavy reasoning. as long as it's something you know you will be happy with, i say go for it. i think they make good conversation starters though and i always thought it would be cool to explain to someone why i got a certain tattoo. I love when people explain their tattoos to me, anyways.

what would you get tattooed to symbolize what you're going for?

• Brohoof 2

I love them. I adore the idea of turning your skin into a canvas. Once I work up the funds I'm gonna get a Pokeball on the underside of my wrist. I'd already have it but money set backs delayed that. Eventually I aim to have my whole back inked.

I've thought about getting a tattoo at some point. If I ever did, it would be somewhere I could see it yet still cover up, like my arm or leg, and would probably be something really geeky. 

I think it is fine for people to get tattoos, I don't think I would ever get one, but if I would, I would know what ;) 

I think it is fine for people to get tattoos, I don't think I would ever get one, but if I would, I would know what ;)

what would it be then? you left it at a cliffhanger

what would it be then? you left it at a cliffhanger

I don't really feel like sharing it, sorry  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

I like tattoos. They look cool and in a way tell you who you are or what you like. For me if I got one, it would be something anime related and/or for mlp, my favorite characters in a pony heart pose.

I like tattoos. They look cool and in a way tell you who you are or what you like. For me if I got one, it would be something anime related and/or for mlp, my favorite characters in a pony heart pose.

i used to think i wanted a MLP tattoo. 4 years later im not even a fan of the show anymore... dodged a bullet on that one lol

• Brohoof 1

i used to think i wanted a MLP tattoo. 4 years later im not even a fan of the show anymore... dodged a bullet on that one lol

Agreed. I kind of liked the idea of getting inked with something MLP but then I realized getting a fandom tattoo may not be that great of an idea, especially as something that will permanently be with you for the rest of your life.

When I turn 18 me and a few friends are thinking of getting inked together. No idea what I actually want though, I think careful planning is in order.  :P

• Brohoof 2

Tattoos are awesome, and I'd love to get some when I'm old enough.

I adore the tribal style tattoos:

Tribal-Women-Tattoos.jpg

I'm pretty neutral on them. They can look really cool and everyone should have a right to get one if they'd like! I've considered getting one of the Borderlands logo on my arm, but it's been up in the air for awhile.

• Brohoof 1

This symbol, which is Chinese -- it means loyalty.

chin_treue_aufmacher_einzeln.jpg

It has gone through my dads side of the family for generations. My dad has it on his shoulder, my granddad had it on his, and so on...

So I'm def. getting that, sooner than later.  :D