Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An amusing exchange at work

Pixel Stick

Just thought I'd share a funny verbal exchange that happened at my job recently.

My boss is a close personal friend of mine.  We both work at a big tech company, so we're geeks, and we're into various fandoms.  He's not a brony, but he knows I am and has no problem with that. :)

The other day, he just randomly walked out of his office and said "Wow, things are going so much better right now!  What more could I possibly want?  I know!  I want a pony!"  Then he came over to my desk and said "Hey, can I have a pony?"

Without even thinking, I replied, "Which one?"

My boss just stared at me blankly for a moment, then burst out laughing when he realized I was gesturing to the small collection of MLP blind-bag ponies I had sitting on my desk.  And that's about the point I realized he wasn't referring to MLP.  Got a few good laughs from my coworkers, one of whom mentioned he's also into the show.  Fun times. :)

• Brohoof 8

I've got two thinks too say, that made my day, literally i could not stop laughing when i first read that and can i post that on my facebook?

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. :) And sure! Feel free to share with anyone you like. The world needs more levity, if you ask me.

Sounds like good times. I wish I could have had good times like that at my job, but everyone out here is unbearable. Also, it was at a fast food joint. Thought that was important to point out.

I wouldn't mind this happening to me at work. That would make my day like no other.  But I'm too busy being focused on my job. And I only work part time bagging groceries and gathering shopping carts. A 15 minute break isn't much time to socialize, not that I would, I'm a little too introverted for that (and too busy snacking).