Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Agent Pumpkin's Don't Starve Works

Wandering-Flare

Okie, so here's the place for me to post my art. I recently got a tablet, so of course I've been playing around with it, and just wanted to see what people think. I'm hoping to one day get good enough to take requests from people. And also, I WILL post WIPs here as well. Also, there will be some pony stuff here from time to time, but those compared to everything else I will post will be an extremely tiny minority. So yeah. I hope you enjoy though! I only have a few so far. 

d07f5bd9-2e6c-413a-8228-cba30d688b64.jpg

My FIRST drawing on the tablet, so please excuse any rubbish quality. 

Shadow-1.jpg

My second attempt. A little better; less sketchy and all. And then, after these, I started adding colour (however, my very first attempt at colouring has been accidentally removed from my computer, so I'm starting from my second attempt, haha):

Robynand.jpg

BirthdayGiftforKatie-1.png

Screenshot-1.jpg

And then, as fun little side projects, I did these:

ResentingyouPal.jpg

Expressions.jpg

So yeah, I hope you like them. Also, the red-haired character, Robyn (the girl with the ears) is currently undoing some MAJOR character development, and actually looks like this, based on attire (the picture's not actually done yet, but her attire is properly sorted at least):

FighterRobynInterpretation.jpg

I'll post some pencil drawings as well, but those are for a little later! So, tell me what'cha think! ^^

• Brohoof 1

It's all looking pretty good so far! You're drawing style is pretty cute, too. :3 I like the one with the balloons the best, and it's funny seeing her just casually holding a puppy two metres in the air with one hand. Probably unintentional, but I find it funny for some reason. :P

It's all looking pretty good so far! You're drawing style is pretty cute, too. :3 I like the one with the balloons the best, and it's funny seeing her just casually holding a puppy two metres in the air with one hand. Probably unintentional, but I find it funny for some reason. tongue.png 

Thanks a bunch for the feedback! I like that one too - and it was sort of intentional, since my friend was in a tough time when it was her birthday, so it was a little humour device, hehe. Thanks again - I'm glad you like my art! derpy_emoticon1.png

Although I prefer a more realistic style, I have to say that this is good. I like the 5th picture, it looks awesome. 

Keep up the good work and stuff~

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I'm really just figuring out how to use my tablet properly, haha. Anyhow, I'm glad that, even though it's not really your style, you liked my stuff.

• Brohoof 1