The avatar above you is in jail, what for?

Fire Bomb

(edited)

jailed for  having two ticket to the gilrs show

Edited by Count Werdowp
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted  

Don't be a retard.be a king ? think not  Why be a king when you can  be a god

5974b7f188e48_newsign.jpg.296378a12b3ccf6502909f31caea3572.jpg

Just now, MechaZ&Poniez_4 said:

@Lady Kiriness @WiiGuy2014

Both of you, solitary confinement!

Kiri, for not noticing me, and also not giving me hugs! tumblr_o0hbf5pvhy1v1u6k0o1_500.gif

And for Wii Guy, for eating all my 1 year supply of cotton candy. >:3

What's with these nightmare-inducing pictures I've been given in the past few hours!

Well, you're jailed for giving me one more!

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

8 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Count Werdowp

Jailed for not protecting me!

well dat escalated quickly   sight fine We'll  i protect you 

Lunar echo

jailed for casting shiping spells

• Brohoof 2

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted  

Don't be a retard.be a king ? think not  Why be a king when you can  be a god

5974b7f188e48_newsign.jpg.296378a12b3ccf6502909f31caea3572.jpg

Jailed for having armor but not wearing it.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

(edited)

@ZethaPonderer

You're jailed for insulting Missile! Seriously, if you haven't changed your tune about him by the time you beat Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, then you have no soul!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

(edited)
18 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@ZethaPonderer

You're jailed for insulting Missile! Seriously, if you haven't changed your tune about him by the time you beat Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, then you have no soul!

I'm probably never going to play Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. Just find his theme annoying and repetitive to sit through if I have to end up listening to his theme so many times.

At least I never said Missile was ugly. That would be quite the insult and hypocritical on my end since I like cute characters with beady black dotty eyes more than the ones with big brainwashing eyes.

OT: Jailed for False Accusation.

Edited by ZethaPonderer

1 minute ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I'm probably never going to play Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. Just find his theme annoying and repetitive to sit through if I have to end up listening to his theme so many times.

At least I never said Missile was ugly. That would be quite the insult and hypocritical on my end since I like cute characters with beady black dotty eyes more than the ones with big brainwashing eyes.

OT: Jailed for False Accusation.

It's only heard 3 or 4 times in the story!

Jailed for stealing all of Pinkie Pie's heart shaped cookies.

• Brohoof 1

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow: