Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Request a drawing (No OCs) - Reopened on 30 May 2014

Luna the Great of all the Russias

(edited)

Maybe a pony version of R3hab?

Here is some informations about him:

img-1967472-1-R3hab.jpg

Fadil El Ghoul (born 2 April 1986), better known by his[/size] stage name [/size]R3hab, is a Dutch DJ and record producer of Moroccan origin.[/size] Alongside[/size]Afrojack and Chuckie, R3hab is one of the proponents of the modern "dutch house[/size]" subgenre, although his style and sound is usually much darker and reminiscent of early psytrance and gabber[/size] compositions. During the 2012 WMC in Miami, USA, R3hab won the IDMA Best Breakthrough Artist Award.[/size]

I hope isn't much for you

Hm, I'd love a picture of a sleepy Princess Luna, preferably with a grumpy but adorable expression.

Thanks for offering to do these! :3

I know you have allot of stuff to do, and you're thinking if you get one more request you'll explode (please don't actually explode) but I was wondering if you could make Doctor Whooves in a green and red Christmas present and him with a red bow on the top of his head~ I'm also wondering if these are for free because if I must pay then never mind but if they are free could you tell me and also I don't want you to feel obligated to do to because you have allot on your list. Thanks you~! ^^

~Rose Shimmer img-1972888-2-smile.png

Today, I completed three requests: ponified R3hab, sleepy grumpy Luna and a Doctor Whooves present (but it's in grayscale because colouring would add considerable amount of time it take to complete the drawing). I hope these were satisfactory.

_348__2013_11_01_by_115predator-d6snlme.

_349__2013_11_01_by_115predator-d6snlti.

_350__2013_11_01_by_115predator-d6snlwi.

Edited by 115Predator

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, @115Predator this is exactly how I imagined it! It's perfect the B&W makes it 20% cooler and adds more of a warm, classic feeling, thank you so much, I really appreciate this! Thank you~ biggrin.png

Edited by ~Rose Shimmer~

I would like the Baldur's Gate 2:Shadows of Amn logo with the blue and white woman holding the swords ponified. If you could make this into a cutie mark or even a villain pony that would be awesome. It would be even cooler if the villain looked somewhat like a changeling.

You should do the statue of liberpony :]

Here is an attempt at ponifying the Statue of Liberty. Also added is New York city in the background. I hope this is satisfactory.

img-1995014-1-_351__2013_11_10_by_115pre

Edited by 115Predator

Thanks for doing Omega Shenron. Just wondering, can you do more than one request? I have an idea but if it's too much trouble, just say so

Absolutely. If there's something you want me to draw, post the request; even if you have a long list of request, I could take a look at it. Though when I can complete the request(s) is another matter.

Edited by 115Predator

Absolutely. If there's something you want me to draw, post the request; even if you have a long list of request, I could take a look at it. Though when I can complete is another matter.

Thanks for getting back to me with that answer. Anyway, seeing all of the Shadow Dragons from DBGT ponified would be cool. Naturon, Haze, Eis, Nova, Oceana, Rage, and Syn in a group shot preferrably. Following thread for awesomeness

• 6 months later...