Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Request a drawing (No OCs) - Reopened on 30 May 2014

Luna the Great of all the Russias

30 May 2014: The last drawing request I made was 123 drawings ago. I'm accepting requests again. Not sure how long I'll be doing this though. Will not work on requests made prior to 30 May 2014.

If there is something you want me to draw, notify me. I plan to fulfill at least one request per day, but I think it's safe to say that in most cases I would be able to fulfill more than just one request a day. You may post multiple requests.

However, here are some things to mention (the list may change): 

-Requests will be drawn only (as the title mentions) unless I feel like making them digital eventually
-No OC requests in this thread
-No shipping requests
-I'm willing to fulfill requests that involve ponifying (including controversial figures)
-Nothing sexually explicit
-I would be completely fine with fulfilling requests that have violence and gore (except in the case for two specific characters), but I'm not sure if it would be considered breaking forum rules if I were to PM the requests containing such content to the user directly. If not, I'll do it. But those images will either not be posted in this thread or a censored version will be posted.
-Ponies, Changelings, Zebras and Discord only.
-I'm not sure how many requests I'll fulfill. Ideally all of them.

To give you an idea on how I draw, here are some examples:

Twilight Sparkle Reading
John F. Kennedy
FPS Pony
Victim of Corruption
Spitfire and Rainbow Dash Roughhousing

Lets see what happens.

Requests completed on round 1 (30 Oct 2013 - 10 Nov 2013):
#345: RD Splashes Water on Fluttershy (ShyFlutters)
#346: Ponified Omega Shenon (Evil Dragon Master)
#347: Endymion (repsol rave)
#348: Sleepy Grumpy Luna (LittleRawr)
#349: Ponified R3hab (Blue Arctic)
#350: Doctor Hooves Present (Rose Shimmer)

Requests completed on round 2 (30 May 2014 - ):

Edited by Krovavaya Luna

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be epic to see a ponyfied version of endymion. but i dunno if you'r eup for it. i'll add a pic of the group in a spoiler below. :3

Endymion are my all time favorite hardcore EDM music producers wub.png

endymion-profile-hardcore-dj2dj_nl.jpg

Hardcore4life-Endymion.jpg

6251.jpg

Maybe a pony version of R3hab?
Here is some informations about him:
R3hab.jpg

Fadil El Ghoul (born 2 April 1986), better known by his stage name R3hab, is a Dutch DJ and record producer of Moroccan origin. Alongside Afrojack and Chuckie, R3hab is one of the proponents of the modern "dutch house" subgenre, although his style and sound is usually much darker and reminiscent of early psytrance and gabber compositions. During the 2012 WMC in Miami, USA, R3hab won the IDMA Best Breakthrough Artist Award.

I hope isn't much for you

Ohh, this looks good! I have a bit of a challenge for you my good artist. How about a ponified picture of Disturbed's cover art for their album Asylum? I would love to see this done, but the question is, are you up to the task?

post-20227-0-09938800-1383162634.jpg

John F. Kennedy

holy damn! that one looks amazing :3

i didn't really check your work before i posted my request, but i must say it's absolutely awesome! the kennedy one really looks alot like the guy :) 

Because you havent played Dark Souls as much as I do and I generally play offline to fight these guys cause getting to them is hard work in its self

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! That is hilarious!!! I have logged in 999 hours on four separate characters. I think I've played quite a bit.

Can you make a ponified Spider-Man head shot, split down the middle, with one side in the red suit, and one side the black suit? Here's an example but do the face instead of the chest.

post-19338-0-92374500-1383163434_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by super2379

(edited)

ShyFlutters, on 30 Oct 2013 - 2:04 PM, said:

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy splashing water at each other, don't ask where I came up with the idea, I just did.... randomly and on the spot.

Here is something I made for that request. The space used in the drawing could have been done better. I think this would be the first time I drew wet manes. One request finished, many more to do...

img-1967998-1-_345__2013_10_30___rd_spla

Edited by 115Predator

(edited)

If characters from other series can be ponified, Omega Shenon from DBGT as a pony. If not, the Diamond Dogs begging would be nice

I will say that this is the most muscular pony I have drawn to date. Did I properly ponify the character? It was somewhat a challenge trying to do it. Do you still want the Diamond Dogs request done? I haven't made a single drawing of them, so I'm not sure how the request will end up being.

_346__2013_10_30___omega_shenon_by_115pr

Edited by 115Predator

(edited)

it would be epic to see a ponyfied version of endymion. but i dunno if you'r eup for it. i'll add a pic of the group in a spoiler below. :3

Endymion are my all time favorite hardcore EDM music producers img-1967454-1-wub.png

img-1967454-2-endymion-profile-hardcore-

img-1967454-3-Hardcore4life-Endymion.jpg

img-1967454-4-6251.jpg

Here is my attempt at ponifying the group. I hope it was satisfactory.

2013_10_31___endymion_request_by_115pred

Three requests finished, many more needing completion.

How about one with Spike roasting some marshmallows with Garble

Because they're bros in my head cannon. Hhaha

Sorry. No Spike. Edited by 115Predator

Here is my attempt at ponifying the group. I hope it was satisfactory. Spoiler

whoa looks epic man! love the way you made them look. :3

you really got their faces right, like i recognized them emidiately! 

thanks for the epic drawing :3

I know you have allot of stuff to do, and you're thinking if you get one more request you'll explode (please don't actually explode) but I was wondering if you could make Doctor Whooves in a green and red Christmas present and him with a red bow on the top of his head~ I'm also wondering if these are for free because if I must pay then never mind but if they are free could you tell me and also I don't want you to feel obligated to do to because you have allot on your list. Thanks you~! ^^

~Rose Shimmer :)