Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funny stories about bieng a closet brony

Cheyleew

A mate of mine decided to stalk my YouTube and deviant art account and found a few brony things, I spent a good hour convincing him that it was for inspiration for my own work, it was mainly music and animations so he could believe it.

As soon as I got home I set all my YouTube and deviant likes, views and comments to private. and he has not said anything since.

Telling him is tempting but I can hold back for now, he is always taking the piss out of bronies and I got to (fake) laugh at his jokes or I he will probably find out, not too fun at those times.

• Brohoof 1

I think my mom understod I wasnt a closet brony (or a fan of MLP FiM since she doesnt really know what brony means) when me and her were at the mall shopping for some stuff and we suddenly stumbled across a Toys R us store (im 18) and I said I wanted to go in and so we did and she noticed that I directly went for the pink section. And raging how the toys were expensive and inaccurate (most of them were)

When I was kinda not that open about it to non bronies. I had to move my computer to the kitchen because my grandparents was going to use my room to sleep in, and the only pony related thing i had that people could tell I was watching MLP was my desktop I had the MLP FiM logo with most of the characters and Im kinda minding my own buisness and wear a headset and I didnt notice how both my grandparents and parents was standing behind me and me not knowing that was gonna go on youtube and I obviously need to tab out and I kinda sorta open my web browser through my desktop so yeeee...... they saw it. However my parents arent really against anything but they thought it was kinda strange and we kinda didnt talk about it again until I bought a brony shirt.

Now EVERYONE KNOWS I even liked the show on facebook

Edited by SveciaDash
  • Brohoof 1

I liked a chiptune song on my channel called 'Rainbow Dash'. My anti-brony friend and I decided to go on my channel, he saw that I liked it and went ballistic. I seriously only liked it because it sounded really amazing...

Also, my brother looked up 'CombustibleSoda' (my name for everything) on google, and found this site. I simply said it was a coincidence, but I don't think he bought it.

I think my mom understod I wasnt a closet brony (or a fan of MLP FiM since she doesnt really know what brony means) when me and her were at the mall shopping for some stuff and we suddenly stumbled across a Toys R us store (im 18) and I said I wanted to go in and so we did and she noticed that I directly went for the pink section. And raging how the toys were expensive and inaccurate (most of them were)

When I was kinda not that open about it to non bronies. I had to move my computer to the kitchen because my grandparents was going to use my room to sleep in, and the only pony related thing i had that people could tell I was watching MLP was my desktop I had the MLP FiM logo with most of the characters and Im kinda minding my own buisness and wear a headset and I didnt notice how both my grandparents and parents was standing behind me and me not knowing that was gonna go on youtube and I obviously need to tab out and I kinda sorta open my web browser through my desktop so yeeee...... they saw it. However my parents arent really against anything but they thought it was kinda strange and we kinda didnt talk about it again until I bought a my brony shirt.

Now EVERYONE KNOWS I even liked the show on facebook

I saw you earlier, your pic is fabulous and i kinda know how you feel, my brother questioned me about seeing a lanyard on gamestop powerup awards page and it was rainbowdash, and im pretty sure he saw my mlp desktop, but he changed it to a final fantasy one angry.png  i dont like final fantasy all that much.