searching MLP- Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

RP

So, I'd like to do something where we are MLP's that are foals of the gods and goddesses of Greek.
List of Gods and Godesses

Please pick one, and ONLY one. I will then tell you if that god(ess) is okay or not

Do not pick any of the following:
Artemis

Sign-Up sheet:

Name:
Coat:
Species:
Eye Color:
Cutie Mark:
Back Story:
Weapon:
Other:

No Alicorns, please.

Current OC's:
Draces Goldenleaf; Tian Disharmony; Eris
Arctic Soul; Arctic Fox; Athena
Lux-Ingres Umbra; Dave Pyro; Hades
Sylvanas Dreamwhisper; Tian Disharmony; Morpheus
Chain Mail; GameytheGeemer; Ares
Grell; Dashian500; Thanatos

Starlette Lily; EpicHarmony; Astraea

Vincent Storm Walker; TheLine Trotter; Cilo
Midnight Shine; rainbowdashlover19; Achelois

Q and A:

Edited by Arctic Fox

Crystal Patch -- "Let the party begin!" 

Everlasting Wave -- "Bring out the turntables!" 

Arctic Aurora -- *Ignores and works on art* (British Accent) "I-I'm sorry. What was that?" 

Ember Mist -- "Whatever." *Starts Reading* 

Silver Night -- "Would you like some tea?"

Could I use Lee? Link in the signature. His father would be Hades and his weapon would be a Stygian Iron Dagger that he uses a lot due to his job that he has as an assassin? He recently found he was a demigod and, after embracing his parentage, gained greater control over the shadows. His dagger is so well balanced that he can throw it with deadly accuracy. If it gets lost, it will always come back to him (yes, just like riptide) in it's other form as his watch.

Edited by Dave Pyro

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

Name: Draces  Goldenleaf

Godess: Eris

Mane: Dark grey with Red streaks

Species: Unicorn

Eye color: Crimson with bright bronze

Cutiemark: Gold leaf or Golden apple

Backstory:   He was borned om Agust,the 13th, 1999.His mother "disappeared" at the age of 7. He's living with his father who hates him and his Step mother and sister who hates him and treats him like  a slave. He loves going to camp due to how he was treated at home.

Weapon: A sword possible to change into a monsters weakness (except Titans and monsers with no weakness) with Celestrial bronze at the bottom

Other: Wears Red sunglasses and Deatheater like cloaks, might get into a fight in RP

Name: Draces Goldenleaf

Godess: Eris

Mane: Dark grey with Red streaks

Eye color: Crimson with bright bronze

Cutiemark: Gold leaf or Golden apple

Backstory: He was borned om Agust,the 13th, 1999.His mother "disappeared" at the age of 7. He's living with his father who hates him and his Step mother and sister who hates him and treats him like a slave. He loves going to camp due to how he was treated at home.

Weapon: A sword possible to change into a monsters weakness (except Titans and monsers with no weakness) with Celestrial bronze at the bottom

Other: Wears Red sunglasses and Deatheater like cloaks, might get into a fight in RP

Accepted.

Could I use Lee? Link in the signature. His father would be Hades and his weapon would be a Stygian Iron Dagger that he uses a lot due to his job that he has as an assassin? He recently found he was a demigod and, after embracing his parentage, gained greater control over the shadows. His dagger is so well balanced that he can throw it with deadly accuracy. If it gets lost, it will always come back to him (yes, just like riptide) in it's other form as his watch.

Actually, it would be nice if you could please use the form, for I am on my tablet. Thanks a ton! ;)

Arctic Aurora -- *Ignores and works on art* (British Accent) "I-I'm sorry. What was that?" 

Name: Lux-Ignis Umbra
God: Hades
Mane: Black and red

Coat: Black

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Blood red

Cutie Mark: A skull

Personality: He can be extremely grim, but is usually the type who never takes anything seriously. He loves to make jokes and is sometimes some what crude. He considers himself a bad apple and is out to prove it. Finding out his father is the ruler of the underworld just made things worse. That's all on the outside. Once you get to know him, and befriend him, he will help to protect you until death (Yours, not his. He will also try to pull a few strings for you when you die, seeing that you were cool to him and all)

Back Story: Growing up, Lux never knew what happened to his father. He disappeared when Lux was very little, leaving him in the care of his mother who was a very wealthy actress at the time. Tragedy struck when his mother, after succumbing to a deep depression due to the absence of Lux's father, died of a drug overdose in her sleep. Rather then be put in the foster system, Lux at age 13 ran away and started a life on the streets. Finding that he had a knack for working from the shadows, he took on the career of an assassin and became one of the best, racking up quite a bounty under the name of Shadow. On a particularly fateful day, he took on an assignment that promised a very high reward. He was to stalk and kill a certain stallion who had been described to Lux as an especially wealthy business pony. Turns out it was actually Hades, his father, in disguise. who had planned the whole thing to be able to finally meet his son. At first, Lux hated his father for abandoning him and his mother and letting her die, thus putting him on the street to fend for himself. But eventually a dark side of Lux grew to admire the lord of the dead and he (now age 18) accepted him as his father, receiving and training with a weapon given to him as a gift and fully embracing the life as the Lord of Death's son. Now, at age 21, he has decided, against his father's counsel, to go to camp half blood to help the ponies there learn how to fight and survive in this new and unforgiving life they find thrust upon them.

Other: Powers: He didn't inherit any abilities of control over death from his father, but he can sense/see the spirits of those around him and determine whether they are living or dead. He can also tell when some pony's spirit is to far gone, signaling that they die and have no chance of surviving. Even though he can do that, his main strength lies in shadows. He is able to move from one shadow to another in a type of teleportation, allowing him to traverse long distances with ease. He is able to take other ponies with him, but it is very taxing and usually requires him to rest afterwards. He also is able to become/mimic another's shadow to follow them, or hide by turning in to an inanimate object's shadow. Though this may seem very over powering, he is actually extremely vulnerable to attack when in this form due to the fact that he isn't able to move around freely to fight or defend himself if he has tethered himself to something or some pony and become their shadow. If left untethered, he can move around, but only in a limited manner. He is also completely unable to draw his sword in this form unless it's already out. He is also unable to fly away when in shadow form. His last ability is the power to manipulate other shadows. Again, this seemingly formidable power has it's drawbacks. It is completely harmless, and is more of an illusion then anything.

Weapon: A stygian iron dagger that can magically elongate to a sword. It turns in to a necklace that he wears and always comes back (yes, just like riptide). In dagger form, it is so well balanced, he can throw it with lethal accuracy. As a sword, he is less skilled with a sword, but still very deadly.

A picture of him and his cutie mark. I made it separate since his wings usually cover his mark up:

lux_and_his_mark_by_bolt187-d6v8rly.png

Btw, gotta say, loving the idea of a Percy Jackson RP here. Great books! Should make for a very interesting RP!

@ I updated it a little. It matches the bio. If you want to see his entire bio (it's not much different) just click his name in the description.

Edited by Dave Pyro

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

Name: Lux-Ignis Umbra

God: Hades

Mane: Black and red

Coat: Black

Eye Color: Blood red

Cutie Mark: A blue flame

Back Story: He worked as an assassin. One day, he took a job and was stalking who he thought was a wealthy business man. Turns out it was actually Hades in disguise who had planned the whole thing to be able to finally meet his son. At first, Lux hated his father, but evetully a dark side of him grew to admire the lord of the dead and he embraced him as his father, accepting a weapon from him and fully embracing the life as the Lord of Death's son.

Weapon: Stygian dagger that can magically enlogate to a sword if the center ruby is pressed. It turns in to a necklace that he wears and always comes back (just like riptide) In dagger form, it is so well balanced, he can throw it with lethal accuracy. As a sword, he is less skilled with a sword, but still very deadly.

Other: He didn't inherit any abilities of control over death from his father, instead, he gained power over Shadows. He is able to move from one shadow to another in a type of teleportation. He also is able to become/mimic another's shadow to follow them, or hide by turning in to an inanimate object's shadow.

Btw, gotta say, loving the idea of a Percy Jackson RP here. Great books! Should make for a very interesting RP!

Umm... I find it kind of overpowering to become a shadow.... :/

Umm... I find it kind of overpowering to become a shadow.... :/

Ok, I'll scratch that. I felt I needed more then just the teleportation thing though...how about if you know it's him, he's still vulnerable to attack. More so then usual because it's pretty hard to defend yourself as a shadow.

I changed it. Is it better? Or should I change it again?

Um... Sure, if you want. Anyways, here's mine:

Name: Arctic Soul

God(ess): Athena

Mane: A deep grey that looks like mist.

Coat: A ghostly looking white with specks of grey.

Eye Color: Beautiful eyes that match her mane.

Cutie Mark: A small, ghostly looking flower the color of her hair.

Personality: Soul's a shy mare with a loving heart. Even though she's really shy, she can be quite the flirt. She doesn't speak much, often conversing with Athena in her mind. You'll never really see her much, for she'll be in her studio, working on her amazing murals and portraits.

Back Story: Soul was a filly that grew up in a small town in England. She was always a great artist, and was considered a genius by most. Her mother had been 'murdered' when Soul was younger. She had lived on with her father, a smart lawyer by the name of Flaming Inferno. She was usually in her own little world in her classes, doodling away on her worksheets. Somehow, she still managed to ace these tests. Therefore, her father took her out of school, taking her into courtrooms with him to learn debate. After a while, she finally broke away from the courtrooms that she loved and headed to college at the surprisingly young age of 8.

Weapon: A braided pine bow with silver string and matching arrows in a sturdy carrier.

Other:

Ok, I'll scratch that. I felt I needed more then just the teleportation thing though...how about if you know it's him, he's still vulnerable to attack. More so then usual because it's pretty hard to defend yourself as a shadow.

I changed it. Is it better? Or should I change it again?

Yeah, that's fine. Edited by Arctic Fox
  • Brohoof 1

Been thinking-

Name: Sylvanas Dreamwhisper

God: Morpheus

Mane: Blond hair with sliver streaks

Coat: white pale

Species: Pegasus/' Pegacorn (if that's alright)

Eye color: Bright Turquoise/ Dark Crimson

Cutie mark: None yet

Backstory At the age of  7, her father left, she had a step brother and father that pretends to like her. A few years ago, she was ready  to choose, she refused and she was cursed. She will have to choose at the age  of 16 to remove the curse.

Weapon: A elven bow

If it's alright for me to join..

Name: Crimson

God: Chaos

Mane: Black
Coat: Crimson

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Cutie Mark: None, yet

Back Story: He was born far south of Equestria in a dirt poor city. His father was always working wherever he could, and his mother stayed with him at home all day. Neither of his parents had an education, so they didn't know the best way to go about teaching their only child. His mom bought books with the little money they had, and Crimson taught himself. He excelled in every subject offered in his books, becoming very intelligent. Despite being very well educated, Crimson never got to doing anything with his life. He made the decision to leave his home once he matured. He did. On his 18th birthday he told his mother of his decision. She was upset, but knew it was for the best. He packed up some food and some bits and left. He made his way, eager to explore all the wonders the world had to offer.. [he makes it to wherever the RP is taking place]

Weapon: Bare hooves

Other: He's about as shy as he is smart. He's best at Math, average at Science, and terrible at English [if that applies anywhere..]

Questions:

Is it alright for Crimson to not have a Cutie Mark?
Is it alright for his God to be Chaos?

Is it alright for Crimson to not have a weapon?

If it's alright for me to join..

Name: Crimson

God: Chaos

Mane: Black

Coat: Crimson

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Cutie Mark: None, yet

Back Story: He was born far south of Equestria in a dirt poor city. His father was always working wherever he could, and his mother stayed with him at home all day. Neither of his parents had an education, so they didn't know the best way to go about teaching their only child. His mom bought books with the little money they had, and Crimson taught himself. He excelled in every subject offered in his books, becoming very intelligent. Despite being very well educated, Crimson never got to doing anything with his life. He made the decision to leave his home once he matured. He did. On his 18th birthday he told his mother of his decision. She was upset, but knew it was for the best. He packed up some food and some bits and left. He made his way, eager to explore all the wonders the world had to offer.. [he makes it to wherever the RP is taking place]

Weapon: Bare hooves

Other: He's about as shy as he is smart. He's best at Math, average at Science, and terrible at English [if that applies anywhere..]

Questions:

Is it alright for Crimson to not have a Cutie Mark?

Is it alright for his God to be Chaos?

Is it alright for Crimson to not have a weapon?

If his father was Chaos, wouldn't that make him more a demi-titan then demi-god?

If his father was Chaos, wouldn't that make him more a demi-titan then demi-god?

That will make Sylvanas Dreamwisperer a Demi-tittan too? I mean, if Morpheus was the only Minior God that joined the Titans?

You meant for the God to be the father? I thought the God was someone he prayed to, or something.

Or it could be like Jesus, where God gave Mary a son, and Joseph was the father that raised him.

Edited by Crimson

You meant for the God to be the father? I thought the God was someone he prayed to, or something.

Or it could be like Jesus, where God gave Mary a son, and Joseph was the father that raised him.

Never read Percy Jackson haven't you? New to the world of Demi-gods, I guess, not. Even a Half-pony will think that's odd -_-

Name: Chain Mail

Celestia(ess): Ares

Mane: Iron Grey

Coat: Light Grey

Eye Color: Orange

Cutie Mark: Swords Crossed

Back Story: Chain Mail has been going from place to place for a long while. He's always got into fights and was chased away for the almost innevitable death of his opponents, and the chaos he brought.

Weapon: Sword

Other: He's been training almost as long as he has been alive.

There's a difference between greek gods and the Christian God. For one, there are multiple and very finite (meaning limited, they can only do one thing at a time) Where as God is infinite (he is omnipresent, every where at once, omnipotent, can do anything, and I can't remember the other omni- word but he is all knowing) The greek gods aren't. That's part of the reason why a story like Percy Jackson is so interesting. The greek gods are more like super powered beings that live forever. If you were shooting for a Jesus styled demigod, then you would probably want to say his father was Chronous, but I wouldn't do that. The main patrons/parents are usually just the greek gods. Hades, Zeus, and Posiden are the big three. They basically control the sky/heaven(zues), the land and sea(posiden) and the underworld(hades) Then there are the big three's kids, Ares (god of war), aphrodite (goddess of love), Hermes(god of messengers, theives, and roads) to name a few. You could look up Percy Jackson on google and you'd get a pretty good idea of whats going on. Check the main page, if you want, I could give you a link here? Or if you wanted to find out more just about the greek gods and percy jackson himself you could click here. OR! you could click here for info strictly on the gods and camp half blood. The last one will bring you to the Camp Half Blood Wiki.

name grell

gender male

god thanatos

age 17

mane crimson red

coat white

species unicorn

eye color red

cutie mark skull with a syth

backstory hes spent his life alone wondering from place to place often doing odd jobs for undertakers preparing bodies for burial and things like that he has been chased out of many towns for his love of death and the way ponies always die around

weapon syth

other has a death touch and cant control it yet

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Hay I would like to join

Name:gold dust

God(ess):Hermes

Mane:black

Coat:white

Species:unicorn

Eye Color:his eyes switch colour depending on his mood

Cutie Mark:a bag of coins

Back Story:was born and raised by a loving mother his dad 'died' in a car crash before he was born in his early years took to stealing and conning stuff from others and was quite skilled he always got in trouble for doing it and it upset his mother so he decided to leave home and fend for his self using his 'talents' he left and after a long 3 years he is now on his way to camp half blood

Weapon:short bronze sword and a handbow that straps on to his wrist

Other:has a love for gold relics and other expensive stuff

Weapon:short bronze sword and a handbow that straps on to his wrist

Hoof bow? And Foreleg? Sorry, just a picky part of me...idk...nvm

Never read Percy Jackson haven't you? New to the world of Demi-gods, I guess, not. Even a Half-pony will think that's odd sleep.png

Never read Percy Jackson

There's a difference between greek gods and the Christian God. For one, there are multiple and very finite (meaning limited, they can only do one thing at a time) Where as God is infinite (he is omnipresent, every where at once, omnipotent, can do anything, and I can't remember the other omni- word but he is all knowing) The greek gods aren't. That's part of the reason why a story like Percy Jackson is so interesting. The greek gods are more like super powered beings that live forever. If you were shooting for a Jesus styled demigod, then you would probably want to say his father was Chronous, but I wouldn't do that. The main patrons/parents are usually just the greek gods. Hades, Zeus, and Posiden are the big three. They basically control the sky/heaven(zues), the land and sea(posiden) and the underworld(hades) Then there are the big three's kids, Ares (god of war), aphrodite (goddess of love), Hermes(god of messengers, theives, and roads) to name a few. You could look up Percy Jackson on google and you'd get a pretty good idea of whats going on. Check the main page, if you want, I could give you a link here? Or if you wanted to find out more just about the greek gods and percy jackson himself you could click here. OR! you could click here for info strictly on the gods and camp half blood. The last one will bring you to the Camp Half Blood Wiki.

I wasn't comparing the two. I simply did not think before typing. In fact, I'll fix the back story..

Wait. Is this RP based on Percy Jackson, or Greek Mythology itself?

Edited by Crimson

Never read Percy Jackson

I wasn't comparing the two. I simply did not think before typing. In fact, I'll fix the back story..

Wait. Is this RP based on Percy Jackson, or Greek Mythology itself?

Well, considering the title specifically states Camp Half-Blood, which isn't mentioned anywhere in greek mythology, Percy Jackson is a pretty safe bet