Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Lightning's Spark (Adventure / Romance)

Skylar

Applications are open

Please post:

-OC name

-link to their profile (must include their age, race, personality etc)

-What you / your character looks for in a partner

- Any additional useful information

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll get back to you asap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so the jist of this story is to be some sort of Romance / Adventure roleplay (THIS IS A 1 ON 1 ROLEPLAY)  involving my OC Skylar and another mare. The idea was that we build it up from the base, do our own little roleplays first, perhaps meet up somewhere  and before we get into anything too romantic we decide to go on a trip around Equestria / beyond and allow the OC's feelings to build from there (bare in mind this doesn't have to end in them getting together, so theres not pressure). 

All in all really just looking for a fairly active person (would prefer someone who is female, but if not I will accept males with mare OC's)  to have a bit of fun with, nothing to super serious (unless you want it to go in that direction) and just try out roleplaying with =]

I also don't mind a Stallion / Stallion OC relationship either :)

Rules:

-No alicorns

-OOC should stay in this thread if possible

-No overpowered abilities

-Be reliable, and only join if you know you're going to keep playing.

-Don't dive into it too fast, meaning im not planning for them to get married in 2 posts  :lol: 

-Have fun with it!

Note: I won't be taking part 24 / 7 so if i'm not on don't bug me with PM's :) 

Possible PLAYERS:

Rascal61 - Firesharp 

Edited by Skylar

I would love to partake, being looking for something like this.

-Fire Sharp

- Found in sig

- A sensible Stallion, who can support and accept her for what she does and who she is. Can take laugh, be serious when needs to, can take charge in a situation where he has too, but still be a fun relaxing guy.

I'm pretty active as you know sky, and I have been looking for something like this for a while now. 

• Brohoof 1

I would love to partake, being looking for something like this.

-Fire Sharp

- Found in sig

- A sensible Stallion, who can support and accept her for what she does and who she is. Can take laugh, be serious when needs to, can take charge in a situation where he has too, but still be a fun relaxing guy.

I'm pretty active as you know sky, and I have been looking for something like this for a while now. 

This looks very interesting indeed, I know you well and I think it would work out great, to be honest don't see how anyone else could really beat this, I will leave it for a day or so, see who else replies, but yeah very interested :) 

Given Malinter's size and age, I don't think it would work haha.

Me neither, sorry! :) 

I've decided to accept Rascal for this RP :) 

Im quite busy at the moment though so it will be a little bit before I start it up :) 

Okay so have you got any ideas on where you want to start this roleplay off rascal? :)  Location wise :P 

Also, in some of my other 1 on 1 RP's we start off separated, do our own little mini RP's with made up characters (like randomly people in the streets or inn keepers or some crap :P )  then our two OC's bump into each other :) 

Im totally open for any ideas really :) 

here is an example of one of my 1 on 1 RP's  :) 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/79750-lunar-eclipse-private-1-on-1-adventure-romance/#entry2048623